Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Croke Park Concert Seats to Choose?

Options
  • 13-05-2014 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,

I have a choice between two sets of tickets to the 1D Croke Park Concert on May 23rd (bought 2 sets of tickets, one for myself & another set for a friend) & am trying to decide which the better seats are, so any help will be greatly appreciated. Both are Lower Hogan Stand – one set in Block 334 row W & the other in Block 330 row FF. I think those in row FF may be covered but those in Block 334 are closer to the stage but not sure if they might be too close to have a full view?

I know I am lucky to have the choice so maybe I should just close my eyes and choose that way????

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

I'd go with 334, that's a decent few seats back - should be covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

FF is covered, W is not covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hols_addict

Thanks for the comments -- think I will check the long term forecasts & hope for dry weather as 334 seem like the better seats .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Thanks for the comments -- think I will check the long term forecasts & hope for dry weather as 334 seem like the better seats .

Sure it never rains in Ireland :)

Advertisement