Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to a new house with cats?

• 13-05-2014 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Does anyone have any advice on moving to a new house with cats? They're currently in a cattery but when I collect them we'll be going straight to our new house. I'm worried about how they'll adjust. There's 5 of them (4 indoor, 1 outdoor). Is there anything I can do to make everything go as smooth as possible?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Make sure they got plenty of hiding space and put out dirty laundry (as it smells like you). For the outdoor cat keep it inside for the first month or two and then gradually start letting it out so it's used to being at the new place.

Advertisement