Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams that suit your style

Options
  • 14-05-2014 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭

(Without changing tactics)

Usually find Juventus with 3-5-2 suit my style online.
    3 Centre halves to stop through balls and a packed midfield and Llortente and Tevez banging them in up front.

Closely followed by Atletico Madrid and Monaco! (Berbatov is class)

Couldnt get the hang of Bayern, Barca or Real with the One man up front!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Playing the World Cup game a lot atm and using the Italians.

Pirlo pulling the strings and Ballotelli is quick and strong as an ox.

Cerci off the bench late on as he is fast as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

My favorite teams to use are CSKA Moscow and shacktar dontesk ( yes I know the spelling is awful) they suit the way I play. Real Madrid and Portugal are easy to set up. Just stick ronaldo up front and replace the LW with di maria or varela. Depending which team you. I also enjoy Spain and barca for the passing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Cant play with Spain at all! Find wales a good team to play with, Bale is lethal and Ramsey in behind Bellamy works well for me too. I like Matthews at RB too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

PSG Lucas and Lavezzi with Zlatan up front, Villa be the other team Ive mastered Agonlahor and Nzogbia either side of Benteke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Chile are great, and hammer most other 4 star teams. Play with 3-5-2. Alexia Sanchez and Vargas are pacey and can finish, Vidal is possibly the best CM in the game, valdivia is an excellent passer at CAM, 3 decent centre backs with 2 good wing backs. Bravo is an excellent GK also. Haven't been beaten online with them in about 15 games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Been building a dream team with PSG while I'm killing time for the FIFA 15!

Solid defence, Pogba and Vidal cleaning up midfield and bombing forward, Cavani and Manzudkic running riot up top.

Great fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Southampton in a 4-2-2-2, my favourite team to use in FIFA 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Must try Chile, not a bad shout! Its cup weekend this weekend isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Must try Chile, not a bad shout! Its cup weekend this weekend isnt it?

Yeah you should, won't regret it

• Registered Users Posts: 38 green and yellow

dortmund, pacey and good players breaking from midfield

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Cant use Spain Or barcelona at all

Usually Play well with napolis 4-2-3-1 Formation...always alot of pressure high up

Dortmund are another favourire in 4-3-3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Arsenal, 3-4-3 diamond. Cazorla and Walcott on the wings, with Ox coming in at about 60/65 mins to freshen things up :) Sagna and Kos either side of Mertesacker is handy too, bit of pace to cover and Mert to brush people off if they get through :pac:

Woops, just read op again - sorry! I usually change all tactics anyway!

Advertisement