Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

• Registered Users Posts: 29,102 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Isn't it one of the region locked games, even before Steam started locking them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

Yeah, all Deep Silver games are region locked, iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Isn't it one of the region locked games, even before Steam started locking them?

Yeah I didn't realise that before I bought it so had to use a vpn to activate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Lightening returns final fantasy 5 Euro new on Xbox 360 in gamestop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Shadow Of Mordor €41.99 in Argos for PS4 and Xbone.

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=2819000

Cheapest B&M price I saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Argos have Ps4 console black or white for €329.99

But... the only place that has any is Monaghan iirc. They have 2 whites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Cross posting this from BA, but every single last store in Ireland seems to be out of stock of a ps4. (checkargos) Some guy also posted about this ps4 being sold on amazon UK for €375 delivered and made a mention that it also includes Little big planet 3? I can't find any reference to lbp3 being included on that page, apart from on another bundle. It's a shame that argos is out of stock though - always nice to pick up something from a local B&M store in case anything goes wrong

Anybody know where the cheapest place is to get controllers? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Ground Zeros is only $6.80 for he PS4 on US PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Lords of the Fallen 29.99 on xbone/Ps4 Gamestop
    Assassins Creed Rogue 24.99 Smyths Ps3/360 - only 360 left in Jervis branch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

CIV V for 2.99 on g2a with 90% off.

https://www.g2a.com/weeklysale

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭raymix

Got these in my email (g2play seems to have bad rep for some reason, bought 2x 7d2d copies from them once, had no problems):
    XCOM Enemy Unknown Steam Key - €1

coupon for 7% off on website:
    DESTROYALLALIENS

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

Got Infamous Second Son for €20 brand new in Tesco Gorey today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Got Infamous Second Son for €20 brand new in Tesco Gorey today!

None in stock in naas

Just a quick question. Have any of you used wow hd before? Are they reliable and what are delivery times like?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

da gamer wrote: »
    Just a quick question. Have any of you used wow hd before? Are they reliable and what are delivery times like?

Thanks

Haven't used them in years and for good reason. They send from Asia and stuff has been lost. Takes quite a while to get anything from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

da gamer wrote:

Thanks
    Haven't used them in years and for good reason. They send from Asia and stuff has been lost. Takes quite a while to get anything from them.

If the price is very good its worth it, otherwise you might want to get elsewhere. Its not worth saving €1-2 and dealing with 4 week shipping.

Last thing I bought off them was Danganronpa 2 on the Vita, shipped 1 week before release arrived 3 weeks after. The price was too good, but I also was deep into Destiny at the time so the long shipping time wasn't a bother in this case.

Thanks guys. If the games are coming from Asia are they playable over here then i.e. pal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Thanks guys. If the games are coming from Asia are they playable over here then i.e. pal?

It will tell you if it is pal or ntsc in the description, but for the most part the games available on the Irish store are EU PEGI rated copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Thanks

I use them all the time and find them excellent.
    I mainly buy Vinyl off them and they seem to be the only company able to package Vinyl without them getting damaged.
    Wait till they have their 15% off sales though. normally every second weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Walking Dead Season 1 & Season 2 are both €5.74 each on Steam for Midweek Madness

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

Portal 2 is a fiver on Steam!

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition only €6.73 on Amazon UK . Combine with an order or use the pre order trick to get free shipping. Only reason it's gotten a two star ranking on amazon is because you can't activate it in Germany, so it won't effect anything here.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask is only 7.49 on Zavvi.com and with free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Star Wars Humble Bundle - Nice Pack!

https://www.humblebundle.com/?starwars_bundle

Do you feel the bundle around you? Here, between you, us, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. That's this bundle! Pay what you want for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, and Star Wars: Dark Forces. Pay more than the average price, and you also get Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, and Star Wars Battlefront II. Pay $12 or more, and you get all of the above plus Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, and Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

you haven't bought it yet!?
    I find your lack of bundle disturbing!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Skerries wrote: »
    Bought it yet, you have not!?
    Disturbing I find your lack of bundle, hmmm.

FYP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,102 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

If buying to beat the average, may as well go with the $12 tier at this rate.

Advertisement