Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,454 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The superb Mini Metro is going for 99c on the iOS App Store at the moment. It's a magnificent piece of design.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭_John C

Valve Complete Pack bundle 25 games €22.35 on steam. Was €89.55.
    All the Half-life games, Portal 1 and 2 included.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,454 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Perhaps the finest Humble Bundle there has been here. Incredible list of games for €30 (The Witness, Stardew Valley, Mini Metro, Nuclear Throne...) and some really great causes to boot: https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭dinevalesco

In fairness to Argos, they do some great gaming deals. Missed out on Forza Horizon 3 for €38 (now back up to €53) but did pick up GTAV for €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

In fairness to Argos, they do some great gaming deals. Missed out on Forza Horizon 3 for €38 (now back up to €53) but did pick up GTAV for €30.

You can get it on Amazon.co.uk for the same price.

Forza Horizon 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

DOOM 2016 - €14.99 on PS Store for the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 PooArse

Last of Us Remaster on playstation store for €15

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Grid 2 for ps3 is 1c on gamestop.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Mass Effect Andromeda is 18% off on Green Man Gaming €48.99

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/mass-effect-andromeda/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Wasnt really sure where this would fit best but smyths are selling off some of their gaming headsets. I picked up the HyperX Cloud 2 for €50.

The cloud 2 is a great headset. Super comfortable and great sound quality with 7.1 surround sound via USB.

You can also just plug in the 3.5mm jack to any device for stereo sound.

For 50 euro you can't go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Managed to grab Yakuza 0 on PS4 for €35 in Argos today. A steal for one of the best PS4 games to come out in the last few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Managed to grab Yakuza 0 on PS4 for €35 in Argos today. A steal for one of the best PS4 games to come out in the last few months.

It's a great game, love it.

Smyths is flogging off a few games, most notable is Doom for €10. Bargain if you have never played it. Dishonored 2 and Gears 4 are also there for €20

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Can recommend Doom. Not many people here will have heard of it though. It's a bit niche

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Can recommend Doom. Not many people here will have heard of it though. It's a bit niche

A Forgotten Gem one might say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Bwahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

Doom is in a class of it's own , along with Duke Nukem ,(now that will leave a nasty scar) .. not to forget F.E.A.R,to name a few ,too an auld time gamer like me ... these are classic's.
    You can revisit them now and then,and it's like calling in on an old friend.
    I have a huge queue of game's to get to play at the moment,but I can't seem to move on from Tom Clancy's Rainbow six siege , in all my 35 years plus of gaming I think it's the best all round FPS game around.
    I'm not in to multi player and still enjoy my pc for gaming , I want to thank you all for your input on this forum,I really enjoy all your post's, if I see a good review of a game here I will try it.
    My problem is , since the day's before x box / play station etc , I would let the game's be released and the bug's and patch's be ironed out before buying/downloading them.
    So I'm constantly catching up,anyhoo tnk's again for all your great post's,it like when we gamer's have a problem or bug we can't solve our selves ,there's all way's a forum to put us right.
    That's WHY the enjoyment of gaming is so great , no matter how young or old we are .. Tnk's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

I'm the same, this thread is great for quick recommendations and advice, so thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Saints Row 2 is free on GOG & Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Anyone see this PC game subscription.

I wonder if it is any good?

https://utomik.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Most of them are crap. The good games are so old you'd get them for next to nothing. Might be worth it in a few months after more games are added.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Save £20.00 when you spend £150.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG20OFF150 at checkout.

Save £10.00 when you spend £75.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG10OFF75 at checkout.

Save £5.00 when you spend £40.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG5OFF40 at checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

ShaneU wrote: »
    Save £5.00 when you spend £40.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG5OFF40 at checkout.
    Been awhile since i spent such an amount :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

ERG89 wrote: »
    Saints Row 2 is free on GOG & Steam

€9.99 on steam!??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

€9.99 on steam!??

Offer is finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Dark Souls 3 ....50% off on Humble for about another day.
    Get on it !!

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dark-souls-iii

It is pretty good, the games right now are hit and miss. Lots of older stuff, but the selling point is it is really fast. Rather than streaming that never works properly or waiting for the game to download which takes ages it downloads a small portion of the game so it can start playing then downloads in the background.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

Thank's for the site ,Grumpypants, I will check it out now,a free 14 day trial is worth a shot and report back ,cheer's

Advertisement