Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Cork street artist - Fin DAC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Pretty cool stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

This lad was on 96fm while ago.He was saying he is doing a painting/installation outside the Kino on Washington Street.

Who needs Banksy when we got this fella.

Some of his work here.

http://www.themost10.com/beautiful-examples-of-street-art-portraits-by-fin-dac/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/finbarr-dac/102099492162

I've seen this painting at the Kino developing, it's impressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

He said he is doing this one for free,for the love of painting,but if the city council hired him to do a few more around the most derelict/delapitated parts,it would be money well spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

More of this sort of thing:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

ah but can he do a Michael Jackson montage or a giant Riverdance picture? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Not bad but doesn't have the visceral power of the guy who wrote "Depeche Mode" on a couple of the buildings on South Mall - so simple but so profound! If I think of it, I'll post a pic in the next couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

As promised - check out this work of genius!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

No Cork graffiti artist can ever compare with the unknown genius behind "Are you for the pigbull?,tripe drisheen"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

darkdubh wrote: »
    No Cork graffiti artist can ever compare with the unknown genius behind "Are you for the pigbull?,tripe drisheen"

My favourite was, off Shandon Street, a number of years ago: "the pope in rome cant be rong - boys is best".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

darkdubh wrote: »

I loved the " sky scrapers are gay" graffiti that was on the hoarding of the Elysian during construction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

There's a pretty cool mural of Rachael Allen with an AK47 down Carey's Lane, would be the coolest most surreal thing ever to get a photo of the lady herself to pose with an airsoft version beside it.

Advertisement