Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES

Options
  • 14-05-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

We have a problem with our landline for over a week now and tried to contact Eircom but only got a automated machine and half way through was cut off, this is so annoying.

Also have sent pm to a Rep on here days ago but no reply.

Getting very fed up with Eircom now as really bad service and this has been the third or fourth fault in a short space of time and they are slow at sorting anything out so again we are left with a phone we cant use... but when it comes to sending out bills etc they are quick enough about that...Disappointing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

2pack wrote: »
    We have a problem with our landline for over a week now and tried to contact Eircom but only got a automated machine and half way through was cut off, this is so annoying.

Also have sent pm to a Rep on here days ago but no reply.

Getting very fed up with Eircom now as really bad service and this has been the third or fourth fault in a short space of time and they are slow at sorting anything out so again we are left with a phone we cant use... but when it comes to sending out bills etc they are quick enough about that...Disappointing

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi 2pack

I see that you were dealing with Colm in my absence, apologise for the delays.

Feel free to PM me your number and I'll look in to this for you.

I can confirm that line issues can be logged in a call to faults on free phone 1901 and this is an automated service. You can also log the issues for investigation on our website here [/font]
    :

http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif](Web chat can be located to the left of the page however if you follow this link: http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/faults/ you can log the fault online)[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ravenid

OP: My phone doesn't work please help me Eircom.

Eircom: Lets wait a week and tell him to use his non functioning phone to get some assistance :rolleyes:

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Ravenid wrote: »
    OP: My phone doesn't work please help me Eircom.

Eircom: Lets wait a week and tell him to use his non functioning phone to get some assistance :rolleyes:
    Hi Ravenid
    Yes that would be pointless. We would never ask for a customer to use their "non fuctioning phone" but it is our experience that most customer do have access to other phones particularly mobile phones and the number provided is the best avenue to chase issue.
    In this case as in all others once we have details of the case we are happy to investigate the issue.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi 2pack

I have received your PM and I will look in to this now.

Thank you
    Al

Advertisement