If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth headphones

Options
  • 14-05-2014 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I was wondering if u have any ex display or damaged box bluetooth heaphones.

I am looking for on ear or over ear, with mic for phone calls and the ability to plug in an aux cable when the bluetooth is dead or turned off

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

brightkane wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I was wondering if u have any ex display or damaged box bluetooth heaphones.

I am looking for on ear or over ear, with mic for phone calls and the ability to plug in an aux cable when the bluetooth is dead or turned off

thanks
    Hi Brightkane.

Apologies for the delay it getting back to you. Seems a few post have been missed over the last few days.,

At the moment we have no Ex-Display Blu tooth headphones.

We stock the Sennheiser MM45 headphones:
    http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/travel-bluetooth-headset-headphone-smart-mobile-phone-stereo-mm-450-x-travel

Priced at £229.95. I could offer a set at £199.95 as a Boardie special

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Hi Kenny

Thanks for coming back to me. Impatience got the better of me and I had picked up a pair of Bose AE2W before I got your reply.

Thanks for coming back 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

brightkane wrote: »
    Hi Kenny

Thanks for coming back to me. Impatience got the better of me and I had picked up a pair of Bose AE2W before I got your reply.

Thanks for coming back 
    Hi Bright,

Not a problem at all.

Hope you enjoy your headphones.  If there is anything we can assist with in the future just let us know :)

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.