Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lc HL geography

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 siobhaanx

Boardbud wrote: »
    ! Seriously stuck on what i could study , what do you think would i be covered with : waterfall , ox bow lake , measurements of earthquakes , sustainable development , MNC dell , igneous rocks , human interaction with rivers and rocks (yangtzee river + quarrying ) , financial services in ireland , conflict over the corrib gas , culture in india , and for the biome im goint to risk it as i only have the characteristics studied , and dont have enough time to study another 2 biome essays ! Do you honestly think im covered or what could i add ?

Primary, secondary, tertiary economic activities in India, Paris Basin, Ireland

You could probably leave out the ones that came up last year but at least two of those come up every year so I wouldn't leave them out.

You need some human geography aswell, overpopulation, rural to urban migration at least, and know how to answer the map questions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

I can give you the complete list if you want, my teacher normally predicts what's coming up, and she says that every year her predictions come true :/ . Last year, in her class (of 30), 1/3 got As, 1/3 got Bs and the rest got Cs. This year she gave us 8 questions from each section and I added on 2 to each section just to be covered.

If anyone has his list, please PM it to me - he hasn't been online in a week. Debating doing HL or OL right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 andrewkieran1

Can I get that off you too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Please if tou have the list can somebody pm me it! much appreciated Im so desperate :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lizzmurph

Does anyone know if its easy to get an A in geography? I got an A2 in mock but teacher gave lots of hints and I need to keep this grade!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Exo

Since when is an A2 not an A? (; sure there's 5% to play with, if you're aiming for an A1. Fine-tune what you already know ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LaurenC7

Primary, Secondary and Tertiary. My teacher said not to study the human processes (might of been because she didn't go through it), but I suppose if you want to be covered completely you can. Oh yeah, she also said you can exclude Irish Tertiary, Brazil Primary and France Primary as they were asked last year.

I can give you the complete list if you want, my teacher normally predicts what's coming up, and she says that every year her predictions come true :/ . Last year, in her class (of 30), 1/3 got As, 1/3 got Bs and the rest got Cs. This year she gave us 8 questions from each section and I added on 2 to each section just to be covered.

Hi by any chance could I have that list too? My teacher wouldnt be the best and his notes arent great either. And I have a feeling that with his barely covered topics that Ill be in the **** Friday! Please and thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lizzmurph

Exo wrote: »
    Since when is an A2 not an A? (; sure there's 5% to play with, if you're aiming for an A1. Fine-tune what you already know ..

No but I'm saying the only reason I probably got an A was because we were told a lot of what was on the paper and I'm worried I'll get like a B3 in the real thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

lizzmurph wrote: »
    Does anyone know if its easy to get an A in geography? I got an A2 in mock but teacher gave lots of hints and I need to keep this grade!

A can be easy to get it if questions are nice:) Then again it can be very hard to get a good grade too it depends so much on the questions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 junior c

Please pm me the list,if possible :0 LiverpoolLad95

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

Good luck to everyone sitting their exams tomorrow ! I was just wondering if anyone has any notes or geography essays they are willing to give away after the leaving certificate it would be greatly appreciated ! As I have no one to help me and my teacher isn't the best :( If someone is willing to help please PM me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 geneskinner

can anybody tell me how they would phrase a question on urban sprawl?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DylanBoon

Primary, Secondary and Tertiary. My teacher said not to study the human processes (might of been because she didn't go through it), but I suppose if you want to be covered completely you can. Oh yeah, she also said you can exclude Irish Tertiary, Brazil Primary and France Primary as they were asked last year.

Could i get that list off you too please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DylanBoon

Could i get that list off you too please

Advertisement