Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1- San Diego 2014

Options
  • 24-03-2014 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I am thinking of going to California on a J1, mostly looking at San Diego. I am looking for somewhere that's fun, friendly, easy to get work and has lots to do!! I love the beach that's why I am thinking of SoCal. I will be 21 going over but hear its very strict on I.D?

Anyone have any advice you could give me about S.D? Or even suggest other places to visit?
    Also is it very expensive to live over there?

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 joecal1991

Hey,

I am a member of the J1 Summer Living: San Diego team and we have apartments to in Mission Bay. Ideal location for those who want to get the most out of their time in San Diego. Not only are we providing top notch accommodation we will be throwing the best parties and also entry into all the top events that will be taking place this summer. Should you need any more information just get in touch here or through facebook /groups/J1SummerLivingSanDiego14/

All the best,
    Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 3 michmochw

Hey there!
    I'm a 22 y/o american/irish dual citizen looking for a group of irish people (girls preferably) to live with for the summer. I'm thinking of going over to san diego at the start of july. Anyone looking for someone to crash with?
    cheers!
    Michelle

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement