Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless laser printer

Options
  • 14-05-2014 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a wireless enabled laser printer that prints doubled sided to be used by 3 to 4 people?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭rusnakova

Hi, a friend of mine sells printers and he would suggest the Brother HL-3150CDW - it is a high speed wireless colour printer with automatic double-sided printing.

Hope this helps,

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭rusnakova

I would suggest Brother HL-1110 - Compact Monochrome Laser Printer featuring Hassle-free Printing Technology that prevents paper jam and Affordable Toner Price. This is quoted from their website, but it definitely does what it says...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

I was going to ask this question myself,
    As this thread isnt that old I think its better to continue this on.

I'll check the above, but are there any other options.

I saw that "Brother" got a good mention elsewhere for inkjets as they dont have chips on the cartridges.

I've an inkjet but I'm thinking of supplementing this with a cheap laser printer.
    I just bought a one off compatible refill in a shop, almost not been used and its already nearly showing empty. The recent shop bought compatible cartridges are actually as bad as the poor ones from online.

So a laser "Mono" printer? is that black and White, I presume.
    One that is either cheap on toner or accepts refills or compatible toners.
    Doesnt have to have other stuff built in as I have a scanner built into the inkjet.
    Wireless would be handy, probably preferable and even near devices like smartphone.

Lexmark? or other lesser known ones, open to ideas.
    ie printers and where to buy them.
    Im considering Amazon where I had not before, rather than just bricks and mortar.

Advertisement