Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ce scheme-can you take a break for full time course and return to scheme?

Options
  • 14-05-2014 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi im currently on a ce placement
    i believe you can take up employment and the scheme leaves your post open to you for 14 weeks if this employment doesnt work out, is this true??
    the reason why im asking is because a course id be interested in is 8 weeks full time - i wondered if my ce post would still be there after completing??
    thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

gfriday wrote: »
    hi im currently on a ce placement
    i believe you can take up employment and the scheme leaves your post open to you for 14 weeks if this employment doesnt work out, is this true??
    [/B]

Yes thats true
    the reason why im asking is because a course id be interested in is 8 weeks full time - i wondered if my ce post would still be there after completing

You should ask your ce Supervisor about this but I doubt it would be allowed..

Advertisement