Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agricultural Science

• 14-05-2014 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I've decided to take up Agricultural Science, I'm in fifth year right now and feel I could benefit from the extra subject. I'd be teaching myself and I was hoping that someone here had taken up AgScience before, because I'm just looking for opinions on it such as how difficult it was or how much work is needed. And what is the project like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 oliviadivilly1

I did agricultural science outside school myself and I find it ok. I got 4 grinds but just becareful that you have a teacher to sign of on your project. I had to go to another school for the practical interview because my school wouldnt except it.The project itself takes a good bit of work but use plenty of photographs and get as much as you can done during the summer. As regards the written if you do biology and come from a farming background you will be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Have a read of this thread, Aesis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 teach432

You'll need a teacher to sign off on the project.

Advertisement