Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone bought a polytunnel from these guys?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

It's not very sturdy from my friends experience. They also sell them on amazon.
    The plastic is quite rigid and it's more like a tent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

The frames can be ok but the covers are the problem. They usually only last a couple of seasons. You'd be better off saving and getting the real deal.
    Or there is the DIY option which is quite cheap and better than one of those in your link ...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74134761

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

Yeah I was just asking cos i saw someone on Facebook had bought one and it looked flimsy enough,
    I had a thought though, when the cover eventually tears or whatever, would covering with a brand new high quality guage plastic be ok?
    Obviously you end up paying for 2 lots of plastic, just an thought that popped into my head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

It might work out cheaper doing it that way. You'd have to work out for yourself if it was advantageous over buying a full 'proper' kit. Everyone's wallet is different. :)

Advertisement