Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Insurance with pre existing cond included

• 14-05-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭

I saw a post here recently but cannot find it. It was a recommendation for travel insurance which included many pre existing conditions and did not load for them. Does anyone recall the post? Or know of the insurance company? Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭Modified-IRL

To cover yourself overall just tell them like car insurance etc I'm a diabetic and if I didn't mention it they'd screw me over :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Have a look at VHI Travel Insurance - they cover for pre-existing conditions, only catch is that you have to have some form of private health insurance either with them or some other provider.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I did a quick search of the forum and this might be the thread you're looking for - it contains a link to a UK travel insurance firm http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86210185

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Hi OP, my partner has diabetes and he found nobody would cover him except for Aviva who were only delighted to cover us. €29.99 for two people for a single trip to Europe :)

PS Plus when we were renewing our Aviva car insurance, they gave us a 5% discount as we had taken out travel insurance with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

Thanks everyone. Appreciate the help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement