Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from unmanaged clubs rule review

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Change it back for next season
    Like someone pointed out we know exactly what will happen if teams are allowed buy from unmanaged clubs, all the top teams will out bid the small clubs.

When I first took over cruzeiro they were stripped to the bare bones with no money.I have been gathering many youths and external players for months now and have seen many risers including Ramos 86-88, okazaki 86-88, Hahn 85-87, djordevic 85-87 insua 77-84 etc. I feel I have some of the most promising youths in the world on my team which is why I plan on being here for the long haul.

My point is I have little money and the bare minimal of a first team with many many prospects, if the floodgates were opened I would get none of the action and will lose out. As a result the top teams will benefit and a few small teams that have money and won't spend it because "there is no good external players" and are to lazy to start investing money to build there squad but would instead like everything handed to them with little afford.

Moral of the story is I have made over 150 transfers last season, if you have less than 40 transfers last year get playing the game and stop looking for an easy ride

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The rule change benefits all clubs in the transfer market
    Lads voted changes need to be implemented TODAY

Its pretty obvious this will not be voted on and implemented in 1 day, I suggest saving this discussion for during season 3 and making sure we are all in agreement over on the login time thread.....

Time is pressing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Cash has a value without buying from unmanaged clubs
    GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Gov, if lads dont check tbe forum then their opinions dont count. It is the boards.ie league afterall

With the greatest of respect mate, thats rubbish. Just because lads don't check a forum religiously, doesn't mean their opinion doesn't count. I would agree with you however on the login once every 20 days to keep the team types. But there's a lot of lads that log into the game regularly and might not pop onto the forum too often. A few lads posted before that they stopped checking the forum too much cause of all the fighting and sniping at times put them off participating, which I believe is fair enough.

If I thought not being on here (boards forum) very often meant my opinion on a GW I was active in "didn't count" I'd be leaving that GW fairly sharpish.

If they are active on SM and playing, then they count imo.

Mac sends out a mass PM when a job application is available, so that means it's taken theres lads that might not check the forum in time to apply for a position. Are you saying this shouldn't be happening? Going by what you've said if they don't check the forum they shouldn't be allowed apply for jobs either.

Advertisement