Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another thread complaining about prices

Options
  • 14-05-2014 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Yeah I'm sure there are plenty of these but I'm just outraged by European retailers.
    First time I heard about the prices getting bumped up to 65 or 70 was when GTA V was only months from release on the 7th gen consoles, saw someone from Dublin post a thread on GTAForums and thought it was bogus. 60 was already bad enough, now I'm seeing Watchdogs STANDARD edition on the PS4 for 85 on Gamestop (hopefully a placeholder as mentioned in a thread that was posted recently). Though I have payed about 70 for AC4 and traded in a sealed Killzone SF for 8 (that's for a separate nerd rage rant)
    BS IMO games are still at 60 in the US, haven't even heard a valid reason for this, just "European retailers thinking they can charge an extra tenner because it's NEXT GEN!!!"
    Alright that's enough for today lol, at least we aren't in Eastern Europe, saw X360/PS3 games going for 90euro there.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The watchdogs price is almost certainly a placeholder, considering the special edition is the same price as standard. But yes, it sucks. It should go down once the generation gets into proper swing, till then, buy online ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Shop around on Amazon, videogameplus.ca or play asia etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

US PSN Account?

Advertisement