Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giro d'Italia Stage 6 – Sassano - Montecassino 247 May 15th, km **Unmasked Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

Bukman13 wrote: »
    Trek have been on the front for quite some time now too, I wonder who they are in for today? Arredondo? Surely its too hard for Nizzolo?

Arredondo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Pozzovivo is always hanging around the back, he almost got caught out yesterday doing the same, dangerous game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

Maybe Stefano Pirazzi today ?

Evans, Ullisi, Uran & EBH, J-Rod, Moreno

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Break is caught, now the race can actually start just as the rain starts falling.

BMC and OPQS are pushing hard on the front, 11 km to go.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Oooooh sh!t, dramatic crash. Riders all over the road :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭blobbie

A couple of bad looking injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

That wasn't Nico on the deck was it?

Nah don't think so

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭blobbie

Caruso in a heap - does't look good at all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Suddenly the racing means little at a time like this.

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Nah don't think so

Don't think so either. Not in the lead group though I think.

• Advertisement

Nah don't think so

Roche is in the 2nd group I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Awful Awful crash.

Caruso isn't moving at all :(

That big group need to catch up or a lot of the favorites are in a bit of trouble

That big group need to catch up or a lot of the favorites are in a bit of trouble

Only Evans of the main GC guys made the 1st group by the looks of things.

Gap is growing, Cadel and Matthews going to capitalize.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

sounds serious

Evans habbit of staying near the front could help him big-time here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭happytramp

Huge attack from BMC when they heard about the crash. Scumbags. Wiggins waited for Evans when he punctured in the 2012 tour.

Bukman13 wrote: »
    Only Evans of the main GC guys made the 1st group by the looks of things.

Aye but you wouldn't want to give away 40secs plus bonuses to someone like him.

happytramp wrote: »
    Huge attack from BMC when they heard about the crash. Scumbags. Wiggins waited for Evans when he punctured in the 2012 tour.

No, they were pressing on before the crash, you can see in the order of my posts. I think it's acceptable to keep going at the pace you were at before the crash, bad form if you attack when the crash happens.

• Advertisement

Purito must have come down... The main crash must have been right at the front.

That could be Purito done

Has anyone managed to catch a glimpse of Roche?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

just saw a replay.

happytramp wrote: »

Come off it the racing was really on before the crash.
    Scumbags is way out of order.

No, they were pressing on before the crash, you can see in the order of my posts. I think it's acceptable to keep going at the pace you were at before the crash, bad form if you attack when the crash happens.

They were riding when the crash happened. Looked like a proper dig afterwards. Really really looked like they were trying to capitalise. Fair enough you may say... I say bad form.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Is it Mick Rogers who is 4th in the chasing group?

Majka defo at the front of the 2nd group, I think the other Saxo rider was Rogers. Can't see Roche

Dcully wrote: »
    Come off it the tech was really on before the crash.
    Scumbags is way out of order.

Stand by my opinion that they increased pace after crash. Pace was high, then got higher.

• Advertisement

Jesus Svein Tuft looked really rough there. Beast if he can finish the stage.

Advertisement