Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question for the Reps

Options
  • 14-05-2014 10:01pm

Do you honestly think Eircom/emobile are providing a good service to their customers? 

Judging from my own problems and the inefficient manner in which they are dealt with, as well as a brief look here at the way that other customers are being treated, one would have to wonder.

So Reps, hands on hearts....can you really stand over the Customer Service and service which Eircom provide?

I look forward to your responses, as Im sure many on here will too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

TheTorment wrote: »
    Do you honestly think Eircom/emobile are providing a good service to their customers? 

Judging from my own problems and the inefficient manner in which they are dealt with, as well as a brief look here at the way that other customers are being treated, one would have to wonder.

So Reps, hands on hearts....can you really stand over the Customer Service and service which Eircom provide?

I look forward to your responses, as Im sure many on here will too.
    TheTorment
    I can only speak for the customer representatives here on Boards and say with absolute conviction that we do all we can to follow through on every case in the most expedient and professional manner. Our reps are chosen for their experience and ability to focus on getting help for our customers here.
    In cases where we cannot affect a different outcome on cases or cannot resolve an issue we do admit that also. It is never easy to give or except this information.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭sparkfireman

the reps told me my efibre was poor due to the distance from the cabinet. i knew for a fact this to be untrue... an engineer called and replaced a dodgy connection... it works now..

the point im trying to make is... tech support guys read off a screen. and usually dont know what to do to help. so it often takes multiple calls to get through to them what your problem is for them to fix it...

that what my issue was. my ping on efibre was great and so was upload... the download speed was poor... was hardly distance from cabinets... otherwise efibre wouldnt be available to me...

im sure the reps and supp guys have targets to meet otherwise they'd be sacked. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

the reps told me my efibre was poor due to the distance from the cabinet. i knew for a fact this to be untrue... an engineer called and replaced a dodgy connection... it works now..

the point im trying to make is... tech support guys read off a screen. and usually dont know what to do to help. so it often takes multiple calls to get through to them what your problem is for them to fix it...

that what my issue was. my ping on efibre was great and so was upload... the download speed was poor... was hardly distance from cabinets... otherwise efibre wouldnt be available to me...

im sure the reps and supp guys have targets to meet otherwise they'd be sacked. 

Hi sparkfireman

I do apologise for any inaccurate information provided to you however I am glad to hear the speed issue has been resolved.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement