Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invoicing System Recommrndations

Options
  • 14-05-2014 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction or recommend a simple and effective invoicing system for a start up business?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭NSAman

It all depends on the amount of invoicing, the amount of products that you are selling and the complexity of the items being invoice.

A little more information would be useful.

You could make one yourself using access and word.... it is pretty simple. Again it depends on what you want to achieve

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

I need something simple to use and costs little to run.
    We would have a large amount of invoicing to be done and needs to be emailed and printed, but I would also need something that helps with accounts.

This is all new to me, so any assistance is very much helped!!
    I have looked at sage, but I have also had a look at look at free online systems, so if anyone has any recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

bullethq.com - an irish startup itself and it is now free

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

Erply.com

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

I'd a brief look at kashflow which is an online solution and it was easy enough to use.

Personally I'm not a fan of cloud bases/online systems, I have used Sage for many years and its great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

I'd go with Sage 50. Use it myself and it's easy enough to get the hang of, there's also a report designer on it so you could actually design your own invoices.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

I'd go with Sage 50. Use it myself and it's easy enough to get the hang of, there's also a report designer on it so you could actually design your own invoices.

Correct, this means you won't have to use pre-printed stationary for invoicing. Invoices/statements/remittance can be emailed. Auditors love sage as they are able to import the sage data in to their own system and hence there is potential savings on audit costs.

Advertisement