Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

leyland parts???

• 14-05-2014 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know where parts for a Leyland can be gotton in ireland (clutch kit) and roughly the price???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Charnleys in the uk post parts here, and they're good. :) Or you could try sparex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Charnleys in the uk post parts here, and they're good. :) Or you could try sparex.

wouls sparex sell to public...I don't have an account...but live within reasonable travelling distance of there warehouse
    would be handy for other bits if they would

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

wouls sparex sell to public...I don't have an account...but live within reasonable travelling distance of there warehouse
    would be handy for other bits if they would

Sparex dont sell to the public,only the trade.But, if you ask a business that deals with them, you can get them to order the parts and you pay them.We have done it in the past.I used to get (new) parts from a guy in Ballyfoyle in Kilkenny in a farmyard.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭maudgone

The old JCB's Mk11 & Mk111 had the same clutch set up. They used the Leyland 4.98 engine and gearbox. ECI/JCB in Carrigtwohill, and in JFK Drive, Dublin are the main suppliers. They get all their parts from JCB in the U.K.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭case956tom

I always herd eci were a rob for parts,i find this dealer very good for parts http://www.gormleyequipment.com/,if its a clutch for a 272 or similar model a david brown 996, 1210, or some 1212 have a similar clutch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

You could try D&E McHugh in Longford. They were Leyland dealers for many years and probably could help. Ask for Derek or Elliot, as far as I know. I also agree about Gormley equipment, anything I ever needed for the digger was in the post the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭maudgone

case956tom wrote: »
    I always herd eci were a rob for parts,i find this dealer very good for parts http://www.gormleyequipment.com/,if its a clutch for a 272 or similar model a david brown 996, 1210, or some 1212 have a similar clutch.

A lot of his stock is supplied by ECI.

Advertisement