Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for cleaner Lucan!

Options
  • 14-05-2014 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Hi looking for a recommendation for a cleaner in Lucan village, any recommendations would be appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 farrell2121

I have a lady coming to me for past 10 years. Very reliable & honest. Has the key to our home. Has @ least 3 other families in lucan area. Can pm u details if ur interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pricklefingers

Can you send it to me also please??
    I've been struggling to find someone reliable..

• Registered Users Posts: 45 farrell2121

Can you send it to me also please??
    I've been struggling to find someone reliable..

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

I have a lady coming to me for past 10 years. Very reliable & honest. Has the key to our home. Has @ least 3 other families in lucan area. Can pm u details if ur interested.

Hi, would you PM me the details too please? I'm trying to find someone and don't know where to start!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 wideraudience

And me please.Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

• Registered Users Posts: 6 wideraudience

Thanks for the suggestion however from their website it doesn't appear to cover Lucan.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭traineeacc

hi, can you pm me the details please. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭crazy_lady

Sorry for dragging up an old thread.

Did anyone make contact with this cleaner? If you are happy with them could you recommend please?

Advertisement