Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best hotel in derry

Options
  • 15-05-2014 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Heading to derry for night out the weekend and wondering where b nice to stay

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

There is only one hotel within the city walls, I forget what it's called but it's pretty nice, you can do the walls walk etc, it might be called the tower hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gmmc

Heading to derry for night out the weekend and wondering where b nice to stay

The Tower hotel is within the city walls. The city hotel is lovely and very central also. Davinics is a good hotel but would be a 5 min drive from the city centre. Good luck and enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Gmmc wrote: »
    The Tower hotel is within the city walls. The city hotel is lovely and very central also. Davinics is a good hotel but would be a 5 min drive from the city centre. Good luck and enjoy!

The tower is a lovely spot. Right beside the diamond.

Da vincis is very nice. Stayed there the last two times we were up there. A little bit out but not much if you have a car.

I wasn't really impressed with the Waterfoot (think that's it's name) basic enough and it's on the outskirts of the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭brian_gall85

There's a Travelodge, but the reviews don't look great. The City hotel is along the water front just outside the City walls, still in the city. The Tower hotel is inside the walls, but can't comment on the quality of either. The Everglades is on the outskirts across the bridge from the city centre. Da Vincis is my recommendation.

Advertisement