Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's an idea for someone with the drive,Million Guaranteed i believe

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Scaldy Ned

Zambia wrote: »
    Understandable but essentially it's a must. Being forced to examine every aspect of the idea can be exiting when you realise "**** me this might work". Not to mention the relief when on paper you realise you could have spent years wasting your life on 3 rupees an hour that never amounts to anything.

This thread was a good step you saw how others can attack your idea like the world will attack your business.

Ideas are awesome but execution makes the grade.

Completely agree
    But because i don't have this know how i put the thread up for those who do, I suppose i was looking for someone to mesh with.
    Ideas are awesome as you say and yes execution does make the grade,Sometimes though they need to meet each other.....Thanks for the feedback and the healthy scepticism. A great testing ground for idea's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

I came here for a million € idea...

I wasn't disappointed hahahaha. Brilliant thread.

Good luck to you Ned.

Advertisement