Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOPE card amd Reticle dimensions for Vortex EBR-1 MRAD

Options
  • 14-05-2014 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Attached DOPE card for the EBR-1 reticle from Vortex range of scopes:
    http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-viper-pst-6-24x50-ffp-riflescope-with-ebr-1-mrad-reticle/reticle

I have it as an MS doc so if anyone wants it feel free to PM me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail it to you so you can edit it.

The Mil specs are on the word doc also.

The image of the reticle has text boxes next to each mil hash so that when you know your dope you can type it in for a quick action shot without having to dial in the info on the right.

Ranges are in 25 meter increments out to 1000 but you can edit all this for your own specific requirements on the word doc.

Print it off, laminate it and stick it to your stock with some para cord.

I'm sure that you can find an image of your own reticle if you don't have the EBR-1 and stick it in instead of the one I have here.

Hope its of use to someone.

EP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭everypenny

Hey guys,

Attached image shows a screen shot I took of an EBR-1 Reticle DOPE Card.

There's space for atmospheric data, weapon and ammunition info as well as the drop in 25 meter increments from 100 to 1000 meters.

The image on the RHS shows the reticle and there's a text box next to every Mil hash line on the vertical axis so that you can write in your ranges at those mils for a quick action shoot.

The Word doc also has the subtensions of the reticle.

Fill in your DOPE, print it out and laminate it and attach it to your stock with some paracord and you're away in a hack!

Feel free to use it, edit it (maybe replace the reticle with your own) and if you want the original word doc just PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it on to you.

Regards,

EP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

Thanks, I use the Applied Ballistics App but having this with the rifle would be handy incase my battery went (it usually does!)

Could you send me the original document please? I'll pm my email.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭everypenny

done,

let me know how you get on with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

I have them now, will fill one out and stick it to the rifle. Thanks! :cool:

Advertisement