Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flintlock rifle POV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭EWQuinn

He had a very favorable wind :). Nicely made rifle, I'll stick to cap lock.

Not to change topic, but just incidentally there is a flintlock wild hog hunt with Red Jacket firearms on same page. They visit a cool living history site in Louisiana, they bring out the hogs with dogs, and are slogging through the swamps & using flintlocks to shoot them. Not my cup of tea, especially in the Bayou, but interesting costumes to say the least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93Jg0Fqjyo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Well, Mr Quinn, a dear friend over in Oregon made me a beautiful patch knife last year - totally from bits of Oregonian objects, grown, smelted or otherwise made in the Beaver State.

All I need now is everything else - particularly the rifle - and I'm good to go. :)

Best

tac

Advertisement