Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect network selected on mobile topup

Options
  • 15-05-2014 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I topped up my nephew using my banking online yesterday. I thought he was meteor but he is 3. Can I get this rectified please? I have contacted meteor but no response yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi gemfrogger

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

Just to mention, when the mobile top up payment debits your account, it goes directly to the mobile provider. Once the payment has left your account, it is not possible for us to reverse this for you.

We can confirm you have taken the appropriate action required to reclaim the funds sent to the mobile provider. If you feel this investigation is taking longer than expected to resolve, we would suggest contacting the mobile provider to maybe provide you with an update on this or perhaps give you an expected time frame for when this will be resolved and funds returned to you.

We do hope this is resolved shortly for you. If we can help again, please do let us know.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gemfrogger

Thank you Alison if only meteor customer service was as quick and efficient!

Advertisement