Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At what time do Bank of Ireland update balances/transactions online?

Options
  • 15-05-2014 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I checked my balance at 06:30 this morning and there had been no changes to my account and when I checked again at 09:00 my monthly salary had been credited.  Colleagues of mine who use other banks said their salary showed in their accounts last night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Kaners[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We would like to reassure you all payments are credited as soon as we receive them from other banks. We will always credit to your account without delay.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Since the introduction of SEPA, the timing of credits may change. [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]You may also find this link [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]here[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] helpful, it will explain the above in more detail for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If we can help with any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here again. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

Advertisement