Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crossrail for motorhome

Options
  • 15-05-2014 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi Guys..

I have a Fiat Adrai camper with roof rails running down both sides & across the back of the van. I am looking for two cross members to attach to these so I can fit on a top box. Are these items readily available or have to be made up ?

Thanks & Regards
    Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

micko38 wrote: »
    Hi Guys..

I have a Fiat Adrai camper with roof rails running down both sides & across the back of the van. I am looking for two cross members to attach to these so I can fit on a top box. Are these items readily available or have to be made up ?

Thanks & Regards
    Mick

Fiamma do bars that look quite sturdy. http://www.fiammastore.com/Fiamma-Fixing-Bar-Roof-Rails/Fiamma-Fixing-Bar-Rail

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭nailer8

I had the exact same situation.
    Bought a set from Donaghey in Donegal. They arent listed on the website but i emailed him a photo of my rails and he sent out a set of bars next day delivery.
    Mine were Omnistor but a mate of mine has an Adrai and he fitted the exact same cross bars.
    Small bit of work to fit, you have to widen the jaws a little to get them onto the rails but rock solid once fitted.
    Also you have to cut them to size depending on the width of your van.
    They have a slot in the bar for roof boxes etc.

Cost me €120 delivered paid via Paypal.

http://www.partsformotorhomes.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭micko38

thanks, for that I'll check it out

Advertisement