Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fraud Emails Since Card Details Stolen

• 15-05-2014 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

About 2 weeks ago my debit card details were stolen and were used to make two online transaction - I've since cancelled my card and got a new one. In the last week or so, I've been targeted with 3 fraudulent emails, purporting to be from BOI first, then AIB and now PTSB.

Is it possible that the 2 are connected in some way, and is there anything I can do about it? I consider myself to be quite tech savvy, and am 99.999% sure that's not how my details were stolen in the first place.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

Half the world get fraudulent e-mails every day.

Advertisement