Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ordered computer parts from custompc

Options
  • 15-05-2014 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

just tired

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,578 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Seems to be a habit with these lads - my mate ordered from them round xmas and they rang her immediately telling her certain parts were out of stock etc

She was like "I just payed for it off the site?"

Oh yeah we need x amount of weeks to build it and order parts - she needed it for Xmas cancelled and got a refund...

Avoid like the plague...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

In fairness, if that is the only correspondence you had with company after receiving the order I don't blame the employee one bit. Your attitude did not help at all. I really don't understand how people don't realise being nice and pleasant will get your problem sorted 99% of the time far quicker then going straight into attack mode. Also if it said Advance Order I don't see what the problem is?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭whippet

funniest post i've read in a long time!!!!

You state that you 'may' have made a mistake about the stock situation and when they pointed out that it would have been clear all along you accuse them of calling you stupid ..... !!!!!!!!!

Its well known that the customer that shouts, roars and attacks for no proper reason from the outset will be the one that is looked after last .. I guess you are finding that out the hard way.

You can initiate a chargeback with your card issuer ... but remember; be nice to these people .. you don't want to make any more enemies !!

Also; a little advice; be nice to people .. it will get you further than acting like a bully !.. especially when the other person has your money!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Did you get a confirmation email immediately after you placed your order with an estimated delivery date?

Advertisement