Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Guys! How can I find out how much in arrears I owed on the day I had the electric

Options
  • 15-05-2014 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi Guys! 
    How can I find out how much in arrears I owed on the day I had the electric Ireland "pay as you go box" installed?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi shiftkey,

This is something we would need to check on your account. If you private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name, address and telephone number (confirming you are the account-holder) we will advise you ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭shiftkey

Hi Una,
    I cannot find my last bill for my account number but I do have our MPRN number = <snip>
    The address of the property is: <snip>.
    And the account name is <snip>.

Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again shiftkey,

Can you please send us a private message confirming you are the account-holder, and your telephone number?

Thanks and regards,
    Una

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi shiftkey, please send your personal details in a Private Message only. You can Private Message Electric Ireland: Una by clicking here.

Advertisement