Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eircom [Online account]

Options
  • 15-05-2014 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

I upgraded to eFiber and my online account is still not updated to new account number etc. When I try to add the account via "add an account" in My Eircom, it gives me an error while verifying numbers.

Any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

thret wrote: »
    I upgraded to eFiber and my online account is still not updated to new account number etc. When I try to add the account via "add an account" in My Eircom, it gives me an error while verifying numbers.

Any help?
    Hi thret

The 'my eircom' online account is not yet available to efibre customers. Online operations have advised me that they hope to make this available in the coming months however they are unable to offer approximate date for this at present - apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭thret

Any help?
    Hi thret

The 'my eircom' online account is not yet available to efibre customers. Online operations have advised me that they hope to make this available in the coming months however they are unable to offer approximate date for this at present - apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks

Al
    Hey Al,

So I can only view my bill when it's posted to me?
    If so, that's usually after Direct Debit has been taken off my account?

Any help?
    Hi thret

Thanks

Al
    Hey Al,

Hi thret

Bills are posted before the payment is taken and Direct debits are taken 14 working days beofre the bill is issued.

Thanks
    Al

Any help?
    Hi thret

Thanks

Al
    Hey Al,

Hi thret

Bills are posted before the payment is taken and Direct debits are taken 14 working days beofre the bill is issued.

Thanks
    Al
    That didn't make any sense. At first you say bill is posted before payment is taken and then you say payment is taken 14 days before the bill is even sent..
    Sorry, maybe I'm misunderstanding as English is not my first language. Can you elaborate? 

Any help?
    Hi thret

Thanks

Al
    Hey Al,

Hi thret

Thanks
    Al
    That didn't make any sense. At first you say bill is posted before payment is taken and then you say payment is taken 14 days before the bill is even sent..
    Sorry, maybe I'm misunderstanding as English is not my first language. Can you elaborate? 
    Hi thret

Apologies :o

I should have used the word 'after' instead of 'before' - my bad.

Just to confirm:

Direct debits are taken 14 working days after the bill is issued

Al

• Advertisement

Any help?
    Hi thret

Thanks

Al
    Hey Al,

Hi thret

Thanks
    Al
    Hi thret

Apologies :o

I should have used the word 'after' instead of 'before' - my bad.

Just to confirm:

Direct debits are taken 14 working days after the bill is issued

Al
    Thanks Al for clarifying.

No worries thret

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement