Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamcast Games

Options
  • 15-05-2014 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

All games are Mint/Near Mint, complete in original box (No broken hinges/cracks, etc).
    jjaPuMr.jpg

Cannon Spike - €100
    Moho - €80
    Project Justice: Rival Schools 2 - €80
    Evolution 2: Far Off Promise - €120
    Sonic Shuffle - €60
    Rez - €70

HoVAsPN.jpg

Grandia II - German Box/Manual, English Audio/Text In-Game - €40
    Gauntlet Legends - German Box/Manual, English Audio/Text In-Game - €35
    Star Wars: Episode I Racer - German Box/Manual, English Audio/Text In-Game - €20
    Pro-Pinball Trilogy - German Box/Manual, English Audio/Text In-Game - €30
    Marvel vs. Capcom - German Box/Manual, English Audio/Text In-Game - €20
    UEFA Dream Soccer - German Box/Manual, English Audio/Text In-Game - €10
    Deep Fighter - German Box/Manual, German Audio/Text In-Game - €10
    QTpE5C4.jpg

Jimmy White's 2: Cueball - €10
    Wetrix+ - €20
    Surf Rocket Racer - €25
    Chu Chu Rocket - €5
    Power Stone 2 - €30
    Sonic Adventure 2 - €40
    House of the Dead 2 (In box, w/ Light Gun, missing cardboard insert) - €30

I also have boxes of sealed Metropolis Street Racer, in the original shipping boxes. These are perfect for replacing damaged PAL Dreamcast cases (and it's also a great game).

I can sell these boxes (10 games) for €50.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Is there much wiggle room on the prices? Would be interested in cannon spike but I couldn't meet that asking. I've some dreamcast console stuff to trade that I see you were looking for.

Were you going for a complete set? They're by far the rarest games on the system...!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Wasn't going for a complete set, but these games are one of those few cases where the rare games are actually pretty good (Say what you want about Evolution 2, I enjoyed it).

As for wiggle room, €100 is what I'd be looking for to be honest, I could wiggle if bundled with something else, but as you probably know, it's even hard to find the game for sale in the first place, but feel free to make an offer, I'll always consider it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Wasn't going for a complete set, but these games are one of those few cases where the rare games are actually pretty good (Say what you want about Evolution 2, I enjoyed it).

As for wiggle room, €100 is what I'd be looking for to be honest, I could wiggle if bundled with something else, but as you probably know, it's even hard to find the game for sale in the first place, but feel free to make an offer, I'll always consider it.

Sorry for the delay, I won't even insult you with an offer as it's just outta my range! Thanks anyway and glws.

Sorry for the delay, I won't even insult you with an offer as it's just outta my range! Thanks anyway and glws.

I would consider trading for MD/MS/Saturn stuff.

Most of the stuff here is sold (elsewhere), will be holding on to the rest for future trades.

This can be archived :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement