Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Bredabe wrote: »
    Anyone else in the city see a poster for outdoor/in the park yoga? am trying to find the details, but not in the city atm.
    Would be very grateful if anyone who sees's it passes on the details.

Just found it on Facebook - “evening yoga by the sea with Sinead” organised by Love Yoga. No phone number on the Facebook as far as I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Nua

Seacrest Surgery (especially if you're female as 3 brill lady GPs) in Knocknacarra - just up past Joyce's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Just found it on Facebook - “evening yoga by the sea with Sinead” organised by Love Yoga. No phone number on the Facebook as far as I can see.

Sinead is lovely. I'd recommend her classes.

Think this is her Facebook and website

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I heard that a particular homeless charity takes donations of phone credit, does anyone here know who that charity is in galway?

*Edit, She bought the wrong companies top up voucher and would be happy to donate it instead of it going to waste.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I heard that a particular homeless charity takes donations of phone credit, does anyone here know who that charity is in galway?

Cope Galway. Text COPE to 50300 to donate €4.-

https://api.likecharity.com/charities/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭Guffy

A paddle pool in galway. Anywhere... secomd hand even

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Guffy wrote: »

We've had about 200 people looking for them since Wednesday, don't even sell the bloody things. AFAIK there's none in the city, same as fans.

Plastic storage containers any good to ya? The little ones will fit if you don't :pac:

Im looking for a place in Salthill that top's up leap cards?, she cant walk to Whitestrand and won't do it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭Guffy

We've had about 200 people looking for them since Wednesday, don't even sell the bloody things. AFAIK there's none in the city, same as fans.

Plastic storage containers any good to ya? The little ones will fit if you don't :pac:

Cheers digi. Gave up and went home, feckin town.

Probably no good to you now, but Mr Price in Westside seems to have them most of the year as do F&F (Tesco)in Headford Rd. I try to buy stuff like that once the kids go back to school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,070 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Im looking for a place in Salthill that top's up leap cards?, she cant walk to Whitestrand and won't do it online.

Does "online" include via the app if she has an android phone with an NFC chip?

flazio wrote: »
    Does "online" include via the app if she has an android phone with an NFC chip?

She would prefer to be able to top up in person, she's a tecnoavoid and proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

I am looking to purchase a new bicycle, looking for recommendations galway/mayo even further afield!! pretty naive when it comes to pricing so a reputable seller requested.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

kefir32 wrote: »
    I am looking to purchase a new bicycle, looking for recommendations galway/mayo even further afield!! pretty naive when it comes to pricing so a reputable seller requested.

thanks

Kearneys on headford road beside dunnes have a good reputation. Good selection and normal retail prices.

Those reflective sheets things that go on under the windscreens of cars, to keep it cool, what is it call and where can I buy one?

Anyone looking for Co-Op foods in Galway, Joyce's in Knocknacarra have a limited supply for now and a sign saying they will have them in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

This might be a bit late as weather had cooled down, but Euro shop on mainguard street had blow up pools today. Think they were 8 euro.

Those reflective sheets things that go on under the windscreens of cars, to keep it cool, what is it call and where can I buy one?

Halfords or Argos probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭martin6651

MBW Moycullen for bicycle

where can I buy fresh yellow wax beans?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Any recommendations for a good and reliable plumber in the city? Thanks in advance if you can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Pools on sale in lidl on Thursday, fine big ones, 120 euro.. tempted ,even.if just for the dog lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Pools on sale in lidl on Thursday, fine big ones, 120 euro.. tempted ,even.if just for the dog lol

I always look at those kind of things in terms of "when am I going to have to throw that out, where will I keep it until then and how difficult is it going to be to get rid of". You'd be amazed at how many things suddenly become much less attractive :D

I'd be afraid to fill it in case I'd get reported to Irish Water for wastage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

xckjoo wrote: »
    I always look at those kind of things in terms of "when am I going to have to throw that out, where will I keep it until then and how difficult is it going to be to get rid of". You'd be amazed at how many things suddenly become much less attractive :D

Young lad and his buddies put a tenner each towards one from Aldi,all over 18 lads, even if they just get the two weeks out of it will be worth it lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

Can anyone recommend someone who does manicures and pedicures who either operates from their home or calls to your home? I’m also interested in a mobile hairdresser if anybody can recommend one. PM me if you prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

A friend from Limerick told me their local Asian shop had lovely mangos at the moment. 'Tis the season apparently. Did a tour of my usual ones in Galway but could not find any. Anyone seen any around?

Yellow one not the usual green one in the supermarkets.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Try Terryland fruit & veg. We've had good luck with them atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,092 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Looking for best deal in recharging car air conditioning. Any help?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Hi, really struggling to find an available plumber in the city. Had the same problem last year too. Anyone got any recommendations for a good one? Also looking for a painter for an external job if you can help with that too. Thanks!

Advertisement