Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Pm'ed you.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Thanks Bredabe! Anyone have a decent painter? Could get all this work finished before the good weather is finished!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Merged with general thread
    You can search thread like so https://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2057210646&query=plumber

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

Going away next week, heard these were good to get more into the carry on

• Registered Users Posts: 24,793 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Vaccum storage? It will weigh the same still.
    Dealz, Penneys, etc.
    http://www.dealz.ie/home-and-pet/around-the-home/storage/vacuum-storage-bag-45cm-x-60cm-2-pack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Iced Tea powder, anyone knows where/if it's available here?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Thanks Bredabe! Anyone have a decent painter? Could get all this work finished before the good weather is finished!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Bredabe wrote: »
    Iced Tea powder, anyone knows where/if it's available here?

The only powdered iced tea I've come across is Lipton which I think is sweetened already. For all things American I'd ask in Candyland.

It's really, really easy to make your own and then you can add only as much sugar / lemon for your tastes. It's really refreshing and much better than the powdered stuff. I think you can increasingly find Lipton iced tea in bottles. My daughter is mad for it but I find it very sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

The only powdered iced tea I've come across is Lipton which I think is sweetened already. For all things American I'd ask in Candyland.

It's really, really easy to make your own and then you can add only as much sugar / lemon for your tastes. It's really refreshing and much better than the powdered stuff. I think you can increasingly find Lipton iced tea in bottles. My daughter is mad for it but I find it very sweet.

Foodland in Westside have Ice Tea granules. Peach, Forest Fruits or Raspberry. Only €1.65 for 350g, so worth a try. The brand is Ekland.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭The Belcher

Looking for Primus belgian lager in Galway city, only discovered this stuff lately in a filling station in Craughwell and love it. Haven't seen it anywhere around the city yet, tried obriens, dunnes, joyces and a few petrol stations etc but no joy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Looking for a bike shop that buys quality used bikes for cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭testtech05

Anyone know where I might get one of the tax/insurance/nct disc holders for a windscreen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

testtech05 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I might get one of the tax/insurance/nct disc holders for a windscreen?

Mr Price or Halfords

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭testtech05

Mr Price or Halfords

Tried Mr Price today in terryland but didn't see them there. Will check Halfords tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭The Belcher

Tried Mr Price today in terryland but didn't see them there. Will check Halfords tomorrow!

If they're not there, got one on ebay for round the 4euro mark 2 weeks ago including delivery myself. Was delivered in 2days also.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭Guffy

Mr Price or Halfords

Most service stations id imagine. Topaz on bridge def

• Registered Users Posts: 13,070 ✭✭✭✭flazio

A bit left field, but the NCT centre itself also has some.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭jkforde

Schwiiing wrote: »
    Looking for a bike shop that buys quality used bikes for cash.

onyerbike on Prospect Hill?

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Any of the car dealerships will give you one.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭b.gud

What are the cheapest skip deals for skips in Galway. Doesn't need to be a big one. I'm also happy to explore alternatives such as going to the dump if that works out at good value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Ask your insurance company for one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

b.gud wrote: »
    What are the cheapest skip deals for skips in Galway. Doesn't need to be a big one. I'm also happy to explore alternatives such as going to the dump if that works out at good value

If you have a way to carry all you need to the dump it works out cheaper than a skip really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I saw a Walsh waste mini skip the last day, I'd say they are a lot cheaper than the regular sized ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭Guffy

Was told no by FBD before :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Looking for a regular sized shoe horn. Not one that's as big as a crow-bar.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,208 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Tk Maxx or Clarke’s?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,132 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Try barna waste, Oranmore (location, just over railway tracks by Maldron)

€15 I think for vehicle full of rubbish/recycling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭b.gud

Bullocks wrote: »
    If you have a way to carry all you need to the dump it works out cheaper than a skip really
    I saw a Walsh waste mini skip the last day, I'd say they are a lot cheaper than the regular sized ones.
    dinneenp wrote: »
    Try barna waste, Oranmore (location, just over railway tracks by Maldron)

€15 I think for vehicle full of rubbish/recycling.

Thanks for the suggestions folks might just go straight to the dump with a couple of carloads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Looking for best deal in recharging car air conditioning. Any help?

Got car air-con gassed in Halfords recently for €45.

Make sure the air filter doesn't need cleaning\changing before you go that route. (normally located in the glove compartment).

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement