Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

tmh106 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a pub in city center that has traditional music session on a Tuesday night?
    Taaffes

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭puddles59

Hi all ,
    Just need somone honest and that dosen't cost too much to do my tax returns ...all the companies are very expensive..
    Maybe someone doing it from home ...any recommendations please would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There are some recommendations earlier in this thread
    Search it for "tax"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

puddles59 wrote: »
    Hi all ,
    Just need somone honest and that dosen't cost too much to do my tax returns ...all the companies are very expensive..
    Maybe someone doing it from home ...any recommendations please would be appreciated.

Everyday Accountancy

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GearMaven

Ficheall wrote: »
    Going to skeptically try to vinegar the weeds on my driveway - any idea where in town I can get a load of vinegar (for cheap, hopefully)?
    Musgraves has huge white vinegar bottles...find someone with business membership.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Anyone know where I can buy beef brisket here?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

It's just a cut of beef, so any butchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Addle wrote: »
    It's just a cut of beef, so any butchers.
    Thanks, so the question now is, where is a good beef butcher?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Bredabe wrote: »

Collerans on Mainguard Street is always good. The guys out in the Galway Shopping Centre usually have a good range too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭testtech05

I figured McGraths in Mervue very good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

Anyone know where I can buy beef brisket here?

I have bought brisket from Loughnanes in Loughrea but as above.. just ask your butcher.
    Shop beside Credit Union in Oranmore would be my other goto or in the market on Sat straight from Castlemaine farm. Phone Castlemaine and book it. they will then have it for you on the market.
    Of course Justin Flannery in Peterswell will also be able to cut it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Looking for someone to mount a TV on a plasterboard wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Anyone know where I can get Isopropyl Alcohol?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,217 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

A few years back I bought 250ml of IPA in the chemist next to Brown Thomas. Forgotten the name!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,072 ✭✭✭✭flazio

O Flahertys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

B&C Paints

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Blue850

Caulfields

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GearMaven

Asked for this myself 2 weeks ago in Boots near Tesco in Galway Shopping Centre. They have bottles in Pharmacy area, but see main pharmacist as staff didn't know what I was asking for. About €10 or €12 for, was it, 450ml? (Couldn't believe price as used to buying 2 bottles over 1000ml each for about $2.50 at US Costco!)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Any salon that does nails will have loads of it, they tend to use higher grade stuff (96% afaik) so asking in one might get you a small bottle for cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

If the iso is for medical use, get the wipes that are about 70%. If it's for cleaning, get the >90% stuff. Slightly lower percentages work better for medical use. Something to do with it not evaporating as fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Blue850

GearMaven wrote: »
    Asked for this myself 2 weeks ago in Boots near Tesco in Galway Shopping Centre. They have bottles in Pharmacy area, but see main pharmacist as staff didn't know what I was asking for. About €10 or €12 for, was it, 450ml? (Couldn't believe price as used to buying 2 bottles over 1000ml each for about $2.50 at US Costco!)

5 litres of 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol is €22 + vat in Caulfields.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Asiatic Manila have it behind the register.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Wow thanks a mill guys, it's for cleaning purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,217 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Is there anywhere selling spherical (ball) candles? Nothing especially fancy, about 6cm

Bump. Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Bump. Anyone know?

Woodies h/Ford road does in about that size afaik, only red and white, Wellpark probably does too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Need to get a tennis racket Regripped

Where can I get Google Play Store vouchers? I think they may be available at Tesco. Anyone know for sure or where else they're sold?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭snoopy84

Where can I get Google Play Store vouchers? I think they may be available at Tesco. Anyone know for sure or where else they're sold?

You can get them in tesco, don't know where else

• Registered Users Posts: 15,876 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

You probably know this but you can spend unused phone credit in the play store

• Advertisement

Discodog wrote: »
    You probably know this but you can spend unused phone credit in the play store

No, I didn't know that. How?

Advertisement