Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭the_galway_fry

Can you get cbd oil from any shop in Galway?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can you get cbd oil from any shop in Galway?

Mellow daze beside the Róisín comes to mind.. A newish place on abbeygate Street also but I've not been there yet so can't say for certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭chakademus

Boots has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

It's quite easy to find, you'd be surprised how many places stock it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Cheap golf balls? I only actually need one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭RichT

GolfStyle in Liosban will sell single 'lake balls'.

Charity shops may have some.

You must be some golfer to only need the one ball!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Mellow daze beside the Róisín comes to mind.. A newish place on abbeygate Street also but I've not been there yet so can't say for certain.

The new place just has teas and edibles, no oil.

Stall in Corbettcourt has some. A friend uses it for joint (no pun) pain, and says the one in Mellow Daze is the best quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Im looking for a handful of loose flip chart sheets(20x35), any ideas on where I can find these?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

If you don't want to get them online, Kelly's or Elwood's office supplies will probably have them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Or if you know someone who works in an office, they might get you a 'handful'.

Those wrappers that ppl put around drinks cans, to protect their hands from the temperature of the can and to make it easier to put up, I cant think of their name, if you know what they are called and where I can get them here, please post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Bredabe wrote: »
    Those wrappers that ppl put around drinks cans, to protect their hands from the temperature of the can and to make it easier to put up, I cant think of their name, if you know what they are called and where I can get them here, please post here.

Beer cosy is what they're called, don't recall seeing any in Galway before, Amazon have plenty though if there's no rush getting it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I've seen them in Mr Price Westside before. They were Breaking Bad themed and were meant to keep the contents cold, but they would also protect your hands. Will have a look if they still have them when I'm there next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

An umbrella that doesn’t break in 5 mins. Ideally the size that fits in a backpack ( not a golf size). I know I’m expecting a lot with the amount of wind we get in Galway but the last few umbrellas I’ve bought have broken in even a light wind. I’m a fan of hoods and raincoats but sometimes I need to go to meetings and not be drenched on arrival!

I've seen them in Mr Price Westside before. They were Breaking Bad themed and were meant to keep the contents cold, but they would also protect your hands. Will have a look if they still have them when I'm there next time.
    Thanks so much, I'll tell him to keep an eye for them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Odd one. Looking for suggestions on where to advertise for a childminder. Have put up in Joyce's and Dunne's, no response or notice removed. Posted on Knocknacarra facebook page and good few shares but no applicants. Putting into the Advertiser this week as well.

Any thoughts ?

westgolf wrote: »
    Odd one. Looking for suggestions on where to advertise for a childminder. Have put up in Joyce's and Dunne's, no response or notice removed. Posted on Knocknacarra facebook page and good few shares but no applicants. Putting into the Advertiser this week as well.

Any thoughts ?

Is it for occasional babysitting of a Mon - Fri type thing you are looking for?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

westgolf wrote: »

Any thoughts ?

Galwaychildcare.com or rollercoaster.ie are both online resources that parents and childcare providers use. Is it a childminder in your house or the childminders house you want?

Mind me IE is another source

https://www.mindme.ie/

• Advertisement

Is it for occasional babysitting of a Mon - Fri type thing you are looking for?

No. Regular 4 days a week with some flexibility required during mid terms etc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,073 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Situation vacant ad in the advertiser perhaps?

flazio wrote: »
    Situation vacant ad in the advertiser perhaps?
    Ad going into advertiser this week..was looking for other options to try and get replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Saltfish as in salted cod, bacalao or whatever.
    Not sure if Jamaica Joe's had a source a couple of years back or if they did their own.
    BUt seems a long process to go through so am hoping that somebody sells the stuff readymade.
    Heard you can get it easily in supermarkets in the UK. So fingers crossed somebody does it over here.

Stevolende wrote: »
    Saltfish as in salted cod, bacalao or whatever.
    Not sure if Jamaica Joe's had a source a couple of years back or if they did their own.
    BUt seems a long process to go through so am hoping that somebody sells the stuff readymade.
    Heard you can get it easily in supermarkets in the UK. So fingers crossed somebody does it over here.

Gannett Fishmonger: https://eatmorefish.ie/product/salt-cod-bacalao/

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Great thanks.
    right just seeing taht they are delivering through DPD
    Wish they were still in a central physical place. I used to buy from them at the back of the Eyre Square centre, so should have thought of them.
    Though they are on the weekend market still aren't they?

Stevolende wrote: »
    Great thanks.
    right just seeing taht they are delivering through DPD
    Wish they were still in a central physical place. I used to buy from them at the back of the Eyre Square centre, so should have thought of them.
    Though they are on the weekend market still aren't they?

They are still at the Market and you can actually order for pickup at the market. I have done that before when I wanted to make sure that I would get something specific there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭6541

I am wondering anywhere handy and even free to park near Connacht Rugby (Showgrounds) this Saturday. Thanks in advance. Coming in from Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,073 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Mervue business park. Most of the factories are closed on Saturday. About 10 or 15 minute walk.
    Dropped pin
    Near Unnamed Road, Galway
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/VXafL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭martin6651

If you are coming in the Tuam rd and pass the Travel Lodge to the round about turn left and there is an office block on the left where you can park. exit car park and turn left towards towards Moneenageisha cross walk pass the Huntsman onto collage rd 10 min max walk to sports ground.

Advertisement