Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭b.gud

6541 wrote: »
    I am wondering anywhere handy and even free to park near Connacht Rugby (Showgrounds) this Saturday. Thanks in advance. Coming in from Mayo.

If you're looking for parking near the Showgrounds you'd be better off asking in the Sligo forum :P

For parking for the Sportsground the official car parks are City Hall and Galway Community College Moneenageisha. They cost €4 and both are really convenient in terms of proximity to the Sportsground, though you can be waiting a little while when trying to get out directly after the match

• Registered Users Posts: 15,585 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

From experience of living in the Green for 4 years, just leave (park) your car wherever pleases you. Park outside someone else's house, on the road, on the path, anywhere. It's what an awful lot of the rest of the people do anyways. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Curtains, where can i buy or have winter weight ones made?
    Larger Windows, so needs to be bigger than average.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Need to buy some picture frames, bought some movie posters online without the frames, roughly just bigger than A5.
    Even pointed in the right direction would help.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Need to buy some picture frames, bought some movie posters online without the frames, roughly just bigger than A5.
    Even pointed in the right direction would help.

Cheers

Mr price is good for low price frames. Quality isn’t too bad for the price. Worth a look first before going to more expensive places anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Mr price is good for low price frames. Quality isn’t too bad for the price. Worth a look first before going to more expensive places anyway.

Will head there tomorrow, no doubt that'll save me the heartache of heading to different places in town and getting knowhere, thanks for the quick response

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭6541

Thanks to all for parking advice, went to Connacht v Sale, very smooth. No problem parking. Drink in The Huntsman then up to the stadium for the match. No traffic problems. All very smooth. Thanks Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LurkerNo1

Hi,
    Does anybody know where i could pick up a chromecast today or at latest tomorrow somewhere around the city? They seem out of stock in many places. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,073 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Curry's, DID (try the one out in Ballybrit), Argos and Carphone Warehouse

I was told there are Irish language classes starting down by Munroe's Tavern, I know where the building is but I cant find the info cause I dont know the name of the organisation(I dont read Irish), could someone please tell me what its called?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Bredabe wrote: »
    I was told there are Irish language classes starting down by Munroe's Tavern, I know where the building is but I cant find the info cause I dont know the name of the organisation(I dont read Irish), could someone please tell me what its called?

Árus na nGael.

Looking for an eye dropper type devise, to admin drops to sick dog, so a washed ones will not work.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

Looking for a place that sells good quality beds and mattresses at affordable prices.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

You're as well off looking at Galway sells kind of places on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Looking for an eye dropper type devise, to admin drops to sick dog, so a washed ones will not work.

I'd say try any chemist for this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,132 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Anywhere that sell 29" widescreen monitors please? Checked Currys & DID Electrical but they didn't have any.

Trying to decide between 27" or 29" widescreen, main use work & some photo editing.

Thanks,
    Pa.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,073 ✭✭✭✭flazio

dinneenp wrote: »
    Anywhere that sell 29" widescreen monitors please? Checked Currys & DID Electrical but they didn't have any.

Trying to decide between 27" or 29" widescreen, main use work & some photo editing.

Thanks,
    Pa.
    Did you try Argos?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭jkforde

upstairs shower tray has been leaking down into downstairs so we need plasterer to replace rotten ceiling boards. we're on city side of Headford so not too far from city. cheers

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Eeden wrote: »
    I'd say try any chemist for this
    So far not a single chemist has them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Would a syringe (- needle) work? They should have them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Vets?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Ask the chemist for an oral syringe - they should all have those for giving meds to babies. They’ll definitely have 5ml, maybe 1ml so decide which you need for your dog’s dose. They usually have graduations so you can measure small amounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Ask the chemist for an oral syringe - they should all have those for giving meds to babies. They’ll definitely have 5ml, maybe 1ml so decide which you need for your dog’s dose. They usually have graduations so you can measure small amounts.

Did nothing come with the drugs originally? We got what GG is describing with the liquid medication we've had to give our dogs. Vets, chemists and doctors will probably have spares lying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rambunctious1

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced painter. Looking for internal walls and ceilings painted in a two bedroom apartment.

I found some in Evergreen(on sale with bottles) but I found a business which is based close to moycullen, that makes and sells all kinds of bottles/droppers/jars, its unicorn aroma, www.unicornaroma.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Redditor

Anywhere still selling 2019 diaries in town? Day to a page.

Had a young relative wash mine for me...

Be handy if I could pick one up in morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Bosupe

Redditor wrote: »
    Anywhere still selling 2019 diaries in town? Day to a page.

Had a young relative wash mine for me...

Be handy if I could pick one up in morning.

Eason

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced painter. Looking for internal walls and ceilings painted in a two bedroom apartment.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

We were looking to place an IKEA order but the item we want (a chair) can't be shipped. Are there still man with a van type operations doing IKEA runs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

We were looking to place an IKEA order but the item we want (a chair) can't be shipped. Are there still man with a van type operations doing IKEA runs?

Think this is the guy we've used a few times. Pleasure to deal with

Advertisement