Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Are there any Hotels that allow family membership for swimming only. No interest in Gym membership
    Clayton does

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Posted already in the Motors Forum, but can anyone here make any recommendations for car valeters in Galway city.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Posted already in the Motors Forum, but can anyone here make any recommendations for car valeters in Galway city.
    Thanks.

Place in liosban is very good . Name escapes me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,112 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Place in liosban is very good . Name escapes me

Cool waves in Liosban and Krystal valet in Woodquay, do a great job on ours, are great will smelly/stained seats.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Wegian

Bredabe wrote: »
    Cool waves in Liosban and Krystal valet in Woodquay, do a great job on ours, are great will smelly/stained seats.

Thumbs up for Liosban
    Woodquay not so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Wegian wrote: »
    Thumbs up for Liosban
    Woodquay not so much

Would agree totally with that.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Anywhere in Galway selling these:

291kggl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pretty sure Maritime in Laurence House, Merchants Rd has them, or know who does.

Someone to regrout a leaking shower?

Just got a puncture in a recently acquired Ford Fiesta with alloy wheels. There is no socket for the wheel anti theft nut in the boot or glove box.

Anyone got a socket I could use to change the wheel? I can collect & return anywhere in Galway city tonight or tomorrow Sunday Mar 24th 2019.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Hi. I'm planning on making a vegan roast next weekend. One of the ingredients is vital wheat gluten. I've searched both Tesco and Evergreen on line and they don't appear to have it. Would anyone have a sure bet of where to buy it, in a small quantity? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Bosupe

Hi. I'm planning on making a vegan roast next weekend. One of the ingredients is vital wheat gluten. I've searched both Tesco and Evergreen on line and they don't appear to have it. Would anyone have a sure bet of where to buy it, in a small quantity? Thanks.

https://www.evergreen.ie/bob-s-red-mill-vital-wheat-gluten-flour/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

biko wrote: »
    Someone to regrout a leaking shower?

Where are you based?

I'm in the city.
    Googled this guy who seems reasonable
    http://galwayhandyman.com/what-i-do-plumbing/rates/

I could possibly do this myself but tbh when it comes to water I'd rather have a pro do it so I don't risk my house..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

Any salvage yards around Galway/Mayo where I could get an old buff-coloured chimney pot?

Want to replace this cracked pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Galway Salvage Gallery on Circular Rd might be able to help or keep a lookout.

https://goo.gl/maps/jYSnszUwsk92

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭snoopy84

does anyone know if edible images are still operating? I found them from a Google search so don't much about them, all my enquiries are going unanswered

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

I'm looking for 2 replacement plastic doors for the service boxes on the side of my house. Look like meter boxes but smaller. Any one any idea where I could buy these

I'm looking for 2 replacement plastic doors for the service boxes on the side of my house. Look like meter boxes but smaller. Any one any idea where I could buy these

Goodwins might do them or else try any of the builder providers or the likes of CT Electric

https://www.goodwins.ie/products/Wavin-Electricity-Meter-Box-Door-3-Hinge-Door-Only-.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Eircom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,149 ✭✭✭✭flazio

dok_golf wrote: »
    Eircom

Mervue. Head out Wellpark Road towards Monivea Road. After the cross roads watch out for the big satellite tower on your left. You can't miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭b.gud

Making burger and am looking for a butchers in the city centre that has a decent selection of beef such as short rib and brisket that I'd be able to grind

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭xckjoo

b.gud wrote: »
    Making burger and am looking for a butchers in the city centre that has a decent selection of beef such as short rib and brisket that I'd be able to grind

I use Collerans for all my meat needs. Not sure what they'd have in stock but might be able to get it in. Might be difficult if you're hoping to make them for the weekend.

dok_golf wrote: »
    Eircom
    flazio wrote: »
    Mervue. Head out Wellpark Road towards Monivea Road. After the cross roads watch out for the big satellite tower on your left. You can't miss it.

Incorrect. Eircom doesn't exist anymore but you might find eir ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Putting a Belfast sink in & need to cut & adjust the wooden doors under current sink so that the belfast sink fits & adjusted doors match other kitchen doors.
    Someone, probably a carpenter, to do this.
    Based in Turloughmore.
    Thanks,
    Pa.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭b.gud

xckjoo wrote: »
    I use Collerans for all my meat needs. Not sure what they'd have in stock but might be able to get it in. Might be difficult if you're hoping to make them for the weekend.

Cheers you were right I needed to order it on Monday. Ended up get some meats in Divilys in Westside

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭thebackbar

Does any pharmacy in Galway sell Calpol Sachets ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,112 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Anyone know of a dog acupuncturist practising or visiting Galway?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

You would need to ask the local Vets especially as it's an ethically grey area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

Glenina veterinary clinic in renmore had an ad on Facebook for pet acupuncture last week I think

https://www.facebook.com/147040685357637/posts/2285979168130434/

Advertisement