Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Hi
    Will be in Galway on Wednesday for business on my own and looking for nice lunch spot and possibly dinner and a pint.
    All suggestions appreciated...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

harr wrote: »
    Hi
    Will be in Galway on Wednesday for business on my own and looking for nice lunch spot and possibly dinner and a pint.
    All suggestions appreciated...
    If you can get to Kai on Sea Road before 1pm then you can't go wrong for lunch there, gets a bit busy after that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭what_traffic

Any recommendations for a Wooden floor (semi-solid) sander and painter in Galway City.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

If you can get to Kai on Sea Road before 1pm then you can't go wrong for lunch there, gets a bit busy after that
    Thanks for that , looks lovely and perfect for a business lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭CitizenFloor

Electrician to rewire 1980s 4 bed semi (Power Sockets, Lights, Data, Alarms). Please PM. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 HelloPet

Hey I'm looking for a place to print a one page receipt, printer broke nothing professional needed like, near Renmore. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

HelloPet wrote: »
    Hey I'm looking for a place to print a one page receipt, printer broke nothing professional needed like, near Renmore. Thanks.

City Library

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Bredabe

isupply, Ballyban, worth a call I think.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Liosban has a place where you can print, otherwise iSupply or town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Duggans spar in renmore used to have a printer beside their stationary, havent been there in ages so it could be gone but I got the odd thing photocopied there before, worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭theintern

Anyone know a place to get isopropyl alcohol that's not about 20 euros worth? Seems that's all most pharmacies have and all I need is a small bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,217 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

theintern wrote: »
    Anyone know a place to get isopropyl alcohol that's not about 20 euros worth? Seems that's all most pharmacies have and all I need is a small bottle.

I got some from the pharmacy next to Brown Thomas a few years back, maybe about €3 for 250ml

• Registered Users Posts: 47 DuhJerk

Any place other than the Bell Book And Candle that sells vinyl records in town?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

DuhJerk wrote: »

Is there a new Vinyl cafe place in Abbeygate st,?
    Zhivago used to stock some but I'd check all the charity shops as they pop up there as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

OMG Zhivago on Shop Street have a big selection. All new though not second hand

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

It's gotten a bit sparse for that kind of thing recently. If you can't find what you're looking for locally, you can order online from Tower Records in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Just spotted on FB there is a vinyl and cd sale on in Dominic Street Irish club (aras na gael) on 6th July.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,132 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi
    Have a house alarm, looking for someone to service it. Based East Side of the city.
    Thanks
    Pa

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi
    Have a house alarm, looking for someone to service it. Based East Side of the city.
    Thanks
    Pa

Just had a full system fitted by http://www.securecom.ie

Can recommend. Great after service too.
    No other affiliation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Would anyone recommend a charity etc who would appreciate some spools for a strimmers?
    I dont want to put them on freecycle as I dont want to run all over dropping them to the ppl who want them.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BrendaCuddles

Hi I'm looking to get a Passport photo with a digital code near Renmore, is there still a place in Briarhill? Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭emzippy

Hi All, I am looking for a recommendation for a good financial advisor in Galway. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Buddy74 wrote: »
    Is there a new Vinyl cafe place in Abbeygate st,?
    Zhivago used to stock some but I'd check all the charity shops as they pop up there as well

The Biteclub/Halo people now have a cafe called Pleasure taht is also a 2nd hand record shop. NOt sure how good the selection is , seems to be a bit sparse though.

& somebody has already said that what was Zhivago is now OMG and has a vinyl section.

Did i see some 2nd hand vinyl in Charlie Byrne's. THink so , but not much there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Dropped my Galaxy S8 yesterday and need recommendations for screen repair in the city. Could ship to UK to repair but happy to pay more to have it back faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭ratracer

emzippy wrote: »
    Hi All, I am looking for a recommendation for a good financial advisor in Galway. Thanks!

Orla Murray on New Dock St, around the corner from Tribeton on Merchants Rd is excellent, would highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Dropped my Galaxy S8 yesterday and need recommendations for screen repair in the city. Could ship to UK to repair but happy to pay more to have it back faster.
    Try www.fonez.ie/pages/repairs I don't know cost

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Thanks, I tried them and many others and the cost was €230-300! iBroke was the one place in all of Galway that could replace just the glass if the display was intact, and you knew to ask, by sending it off-site for €120. I ended up shipping it off to the UK return paid for €80.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Has anybody seen turkey/oven bags anywhere recently? Tried two different Dunnes. Will try Mr Price later too but hopefully somebody can say somewhere that definitely has them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

Has anybody seen turkey/oven bags anywhere recently? Tried two different Dunnes. Will try Mr Price later too but hopefully somebody can say somewhere that definitely has them

Pretty sure I saw them in homestore yesterday.

Advertisement