Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,403 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Looking for recommendations for attic insulators in or around Galway city or surrounding areas please.

Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Looking for an 18" (45cm) T5 fluorescent bulb.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Looking for an 18" (45cm) T5 fluorescent bulb.

O flaherty markets or CT electric

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Hey folks looking to get a few litres of Kerosene, which petrol stations have it on pump or where can I buy it? I'm based on Tuam Rd but travel to Spiddal for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭martin6651

I think the garage opposite the Barna Gardens on spiddal road has it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,075 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I won't swear to it but the Texaco on the docks might do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭what_traffic

flazio wrote: »
    I won't swear to it but the Texaco on the docks might do.

Did in the recent past for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

Hey folks looking to get a few litres of Kerosene, which petrol stations have it on pump or where can I buy it? I'm based on Tuam Rd but travel to Spiddal for work.

The garage and shop across from the spinnaker has a pump too I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Anyone know of a make up teacher/tutor to give make up lessons to mature ladies?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Not sure if this post is allowed or suited to here but I'm hoping it is! :)

I'm looking for someone that is travelling from Galway down to Tuam tomorrow that might be able to collect a Parcel for me in DPD Ballybane and I can collect it then in Tuam... If anyone would be travelling this route/direction tomorrow and be able to help me out, - I'd very much appreciate it! And you'd be saving me 2 Trips to Galway!

I would just need to check if it's allowed for somebody else to collect parcel on my behalf it may or may not be, I need to ring them and see. And also DPD is only open for a few hours in the morning.

So if anyone's heading this direction in the morning - afternoon roughly, and can collect in DPD and help me out, please let me know! I can pay you in sweet treats! :pac::cool::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Looking for someone to do a deep clean of Kitchen/Bedroom/Bathroom in Galway with their own products. Any recommendations? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

I’m looking to give away a piece of furniture to charity or whoever wants it.

Does anyone know which charity to contact?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Tilikum17 wrote: »

St Vincent De Paul and Simon Community have furniture specific shops if that helps. They might collect too. Not sure about that part

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Tilikum17 wrote: »

Adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Looking for a bog standard serial to serial cable (Need to console into an old firewall... have an RJ45 one but not serial to serial)

Any idea where i'd get one handy in Galway?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000067SCH

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Looking for a bog standard serial to serial cable (Need to console into an old firewall... have an RJ45 one but not serial to serial)

Any idea where i'd get one handy in Galway?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000067SCH

Conboys/lapteck

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Conboys/lapteck

George Conboys? Really?!

I'll actually be passing Laptek in the morning, so will try there, cheers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I know but they have the weirdest things in there sometimes. Surprising little spot..

Has anyone seen the Centra vegan deli range? I cant find it anywhere, tell me please if its been spotted anywhere/

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Rolllo

They have vegan sausage rolls in the centra on lower newcastle road near the kingfisher/university. Dont know if they had any other vegan deli items.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Bredabe wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the Centra vegan deli range? I cant find it anywhere, tell me please if its been spotted anywhere/

They have them in Toyota/Lexus garage out beside the race track.

Any recommendations for a make up teacher/class based in or close to the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Sofa Cleaner- so I have two cream/beige sofas and they are in good condition but just need a deep scrub clean, anyone recommend someone that does it in the city.
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭canireally

Hi can anyone recommend a tiler to tile the downstairs of a house near athenry area? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,501 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Anything interesting happening in Galway 20,21,22nd Sept? Im back in town for a few days with the wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Anything interesting happening in Galway 20,21,22nd Sept? Im back in town for a few days with the wife.

Culture Night on the 20th

Culture Night on the 20th

Any recommendations for stuff to attend?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Any good spots for a trad session and few pints on Friday night in the city or salthill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Any good spots for a trad session and few pints on Friday night in the city or salthill.
    The Crane in the city will have a trad session and I think O Connors in Salthill has traditional music aswell but I'm not 100% sure on that

Advertisement