Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

Does anyone know anywhere selling Quail in either city or county, preferably east Galway?

Edit: To clarify, for eating, not for breeding or keeping as a pet..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭b.gud

Does anyone know anywhere selling Quail in either city or county, preferably east Galway?

Thanks

I think I've seen packs of quail in Dunnes Stores Knocknacara not sure if they carry it in all locations around the city though, maybe the Terryland store might have it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I think it's a phone around the butchers and make a request.

I did find this with a quick google and there were 2 suppliers in Galway: http://www.irishfowl.com/irish-poultry-breeders.php?county=Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Thanks

I've actually bought quail in Dunnes before. I'm only rarely there at the moment, but will check next time I'm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Would anyone know of someone who is throwing out an old kitchen? I'm after 3 or 4 doors. TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Looking for a second hand store around galway. The one i used to drop bits off too in oranmore had closed. Need somewhere with easy access and parking if possible! Have books and baby equipment to get rid off. Thanks

72V5+5P Galway, County Galway.
    Simon shop, Paramore

I've actually bought quail in Dunnes before. I'm only rarely there at the moment, but will check next time I'm there.

I saw it in Dunnes Leopardstown the other day so Dunnes in general have it, but Briarhill didnt on Wednesday. Maybe its not all stores. Or its super popular and they'd sold out, though I doubt it.

In my case it would have been the Dunnes in Knocknacarra.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Looking for a replacement lead to charge my MP3, where would I get one that small?
    Phone charger's are too big for the port.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Bredabe wrote: »
    Looking for a replacement lead to charge my MP3, where would I get one that small?

What make & model is the player?

• Advertisement

beans wrote: »
    What make & model is the player?

Philips GoGear RaGa 4G and a Alba CMP 32 4G

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Bredabe wrote: »
    Philips GoGear RaGa 4G and a Alba CMP 32 4G
    Looks like it's a mini usb cable you need for both. Should be able to get them in Currys or any of the laptop type places around town. Bring the mp3 player with you to be sure but they were very common a few years ago and should still be in most shops that sell that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Taking the family to the aquarium this weekend.

Anyone any recommendations for a restaurant afterwards?

Preferably one with an la carte menu for ourselves to keep the budget down.

Thank you

Papa Rich is right above the aquarium and a budget option if your children eat Asian food. Otherwise there is Oslo (they have colouring books and games if needed) for pub food or the Galleon for more traditional fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Papa Rich is right above the aquarium and a budget option if your children eat Asian food. Otherwise there is Oslo (they have colouring books and games if needed) for pub food or the Galleon for more traditional fare.

Thanks CC,

Ya think a la carte on a Saturday in Galway might not be an option.

Galleon doesn't look too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ansible

Can anyone recommend someone to repair (and service) a gas boiler? The guys I'm currently using take weeks or months to come around (even for an emergency). Don't mind paying for a good job and someone responsive in an emergency.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Wegian

Recommendation for tumble dryer repair?

anyone know where id buy a suckling pig around galway, or a little bit further out. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Rhiannon89

Looking for artisan shops like Judy Greene's. Are there any other pottery places in Galway?

Rhiannon89 wrote: »
    Looking for artisan shops like Judy Greene's. Are there any other pottery places in Galway?

Check out 2 Wild Geese in Corbett Court https://2wildgeese.ie/ and My Shop ... Granny likes it in Upper Abbeygate Street https://www.myshopgranny.com/

They are not pottery shops per se, but stock some pottery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Nua

Rhiannon89 wrote: »

Kilkenny Design possibly?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ksceniaonegina

Looking to sell preloved clothes. Any shop in Galway which takes them? Besides the charity shops

• Registered Users Posts: 13,075 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Looking to sell preloved clothes. Any shop in Galway which takes them? Besides the charity shops

Download an app to your phone called Depop.
    On a side note, welcome to Boards. Please keep in mind we have much more generous character limit then the likes of twitter so please feel free to post more then one line per thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,132 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    Looking for anywhere that does pecan pie please? Either cafe/restaurant or grocery store.

Thanks
    Pa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    Looking for anywhere that does pecan pie please? Either cafe/restaurant or grocery store.

Thanks
    Pa
    I think I remember Goyas doing them but can't be sure. Try them if nobody has something more concrete.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

Looking for a long black wig...needed today.
    No luck with Argos, pop up shop in mainguard st or Euro shop...TIA

Hi,

Thanks
    Pa

Candyland shop at the mary st/abbeygate st junction, may have a lead on this. American Food.ie have all kinds available in shops and online.

Anyone know where there are Maybelline +/ Kylie Cosmetic gondola/outlet in the city centre or west city?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭jkforde

best place in town to get a fire blanket?.. unfortunately am finding myself ordering from Amazon more and more (& addresspal) when I see the greedy prices in Irish retails

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭jkforde

Hi,

Thanks
    Pa

i bet petit delice on mainguard will have them

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Advertisement