Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭GY A1

jkforde wrote: »
    best place in town to get a fire blanket?.. unfortunately am finding myself ordering from Amazon more and more (& addresspal) when I see the greedy prices in Irish retails

Safety direct or most hard wares should have them
    Possibly b&q

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Where would I find a MAC Modesty lipstick in the city or suburbs?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Bredabe wrote: »
    Where would I find a MAC Modesty lipstick in the city or suburbs?

Brown Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

dok_golf wrote: »
    Would anyone know of someone who is throwing out an old kitchen? I'm after 3 or 4 doors. TIA

Try the Galway Freecycle, you’re likely to get them there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Hi All
    Looking to source a small, portable smoke machine in Galway
    Smaller the better
    Wea thinking fancy dress/party stores....

Regards

HB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Anywhere sell good travel adapters for plugs for a reasonable price in city centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

xckjoo wrote: »
    Anywhere sell good travel adapters for plugs for a reasonable price in city centre?

You'll get them in deals or the 2 euro shop

• Registered Users Posts: 13,075 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Anywhere aside from Elverys and Lifestyle on Headford road that does Gait analysis for runners?

Any Boardies here that have a favourite charity shop that is good with handbags?
    More Mammy than Clutch type bags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,075 ✭✭✭✭flazio

flazio wrote: »
    Anywhere aside from Elverys and Lifestyle on Headford road that does Gait analysis for runners?

That'll be a no then. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭martin6651

Any one know of any one that services Stanley oil fired ranges in Galway area.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Does anyone know anywhere selling Quail in either city or county, preferably east Galway?

Edit: To clarify, for eating, not for breeding or keeping as a pet..

Thanks

Finally remembered to check when in Dunnes. They were in stock in the Knocknacarra branch on Friday @5.99 for 2.

Hi anyone know where I'd get baskets to make hampers from? Any sizes at good prices.
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Hi anyone know where I'd get baskets to make hampers from? Any sizes at good prices.
    Thanks in advance

Aldi will have Hamper Kits as a Special Buy from next Sunday November 10th.

Aldi will have Hamper Kits as a Special Buy from next Sunday November 10th.

Thanks so much that's good to know

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

martin6651 wrote: »
    Any one know of any one that services Stanley oil fired ranges in Galway area.

McDonaghs have some https://www.mcdonoghdirect.ie/Mobile/-stanley-autumn-sale-c102x3642620
    They will have service point of contacts

flazio wrote: »
    That'll be a no then. :(
    A place in Oranmore seems to do it:
    http://www.gerrymcinerneysports.com/
    I'm not familiar with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

Can anyone recommend a cabinet/kitchen maker that could design and build a built in piece of furniture for a bedroom? Traditional in style to match an existing wardrobe but something that wouldn't cost the price of a small kitchen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭leebee77

Hi folks. I’m looking for someone to feed my animals and walk dog for a couple of days every couple of weeks. My partner lives in Dublin and since my son moved away to college I’m stuck for someone to mind my wee pals. The cats can usually be let in and out and fed by neighbour but my dog needs walked and let out to loo morning and evening. She also likes to play and have company and I’d like her to have a regular human to bond with when I’m not here. So basically looking for someone to pop up in morning to feed them and let dog out to loo and pop up in evening to let pup out again. She can be walked at either time. Might suit a student or responsible teen. My dog is very playful, kinda daft but great fun and affectionate. I’m in Knocknacarra.
    Bit of a ramble! If you can help or know someone that can please message me. Cheers guys 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭martin6651

McDonaghs have some https://www.mcdonoghdirect.ie/Mobile/-stanley-autumn-sale-c102x3642620
    They will have service point of contacts

Thanks Buddy but shmbo talked me into getting a new range.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

Any Boardies here that have a favourite charity shop that is good with handbags?
    More Mammy than Clutch type bags.
    I like the Cope Shop on St Augustine Street, they tend to have the best quality stuff. The Simon shop down the West also has nice stuff, all the yummy mummies from the Jes school next door drop off their stuff in their :-)

leebee77 wrote: »
    Hi folks. I’m looking for someone to feed my animals and walk dog for a couple of days every couple of weeks. My partner lives in Dublin and since my son moved away to college I’m stuck for someone to mind my wee pals. The cats can usually be let in and out and fed by neighbour but my dog needs walked and let out to loo morning and evening. She also likes to play and have company and I’d like her to have a regular human to bond with when I’m not here. So basically looking for someone to pop up in morning to feed them and let dog out to loo and pop up in evening to let pup out again. She can be walked at either time. Might suit a student or responsible teen. My dog is very playful, kinda daft but great fun and affectionate. I’m in Knocknacarra.
    Bit of a ramble! If you can help or know someone that can please message me. Cheers guys ��

The one's we were recommended were, Hanna in Knight Tales or Sara in Pet Nanny, Lisa in The Pet Shack.

Im looking for a print* from computer/usb place, my usual place has closed , usually volume of b/w printing with the odd colour, pref city centre.

*page printing not poster/advert type.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

leebee77 wrote: »
    Bit of a ramble! If you can help or know someone that can please message me. Cheers guys ��

Simon from fetchit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

Where would I buy one of those gas horns/hooters that you see at race starts or matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Where would I buy one of those gas horns/hooters that you see at race starts or matches?

https://www.safetydirect.ie/3081/Emergency-Air-Horns/product.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭moonstruck

Thanks in advance

saw some in Deals off Eyre square last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭leebee77

The one's we were recommended were, Hanna in Knight Tales or Sara in Pet Nanny, Lisa in The Pet Shack.
    Thank you bredabe!! I’ll chrck them out. Appreciate your message ������

Advertisement