Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Already have one, but I think I'll need more. Where sells the reusable cloth masks in the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

FitzShane wrote: »
    Already have one, but I think I'll need more. Where sells the reusable cloth masks in the city?

https://www.stitches.ie/shop/

https://irishsocksciety.com/collections/face-masks

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Could anyone recommend a company in Galway that sells clothing with embroidery & printing. I need to get hoodies, beanies & T-shirts made up with a particular logo on them.

Try Outback Jacks in Ballybane.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

FitzShane wrote: »

Lidl and pound shop in headford rd shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Nua

Dunnes in Knocknacarra - they're packaged up tho so couldn't judge quality, I got a few in Wa Cafe on docks previously too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Does anyone know if mcdonalds(westside) are taking cash at their tills?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Suitusir

Hi, Can anyone recommend a painter to paint the downstairs area of a 3 bed house,thks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭Guffy

Bredabe wrote: »
    Does anyone know if mcdonalds(westside) are taking cash at their tills?

The drive through is anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Could anyone recommend a company in Galway that sells clothing with embroidery & printing. I need to get hoodies, beanies & T-shirts made up with a particular logo on them.

Advertees
    Tribe Promotions

First place are top class but have minimum order requirements.
    Second place do bundles of different items and might suit you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Faze11

Looking for screened topsoil in Galway area at a good price. Any recommendations? Would need about 10 tonne and would also need delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,879 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Faze11 wrote: »
    Looking for screened topsoil in Galway area at a good price. Any recommendations? Would need about 10 tonne and would also need delivered.

Be really careful that it is screened & check it as it's delivered. It has been known to hide the bad stuff in the back of the tipper. Then as it's tipped it gets covered by the good soil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭ratracer

Try Galway Stone in Ardrahan.

Discodog wrote: »
    Be really careful that it is screened & check it as it's delivered. It has been known to hide the bad stuff in the back of the tipper. Then as it's tipped it gets covered by the good soil.

Thanks. That's why I think recommendations are the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Anyone know were to get visors/face shields in the city centre? Sturdy-ish ones. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

inisboffin wrote: »
    Anyone know were to get visors/face shields in the city centre? Sturdy-ish ones. Thanks.
    http://www.whelansafety.ie/eye-face-protection.html industry stuff but maybe they have something you can use.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

visors aren’t a substitute for a mask, should still wear a mask along with the visor if ya need one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

I saw Copy-Write in Irwin Court (opposite the side entrance into Marks and Spencer) advertising visors for sale in the paper last week.

visors aren’t a substitute for a mask, should still wear a mask along with the visor if ya need one

Visors are more suitable for some purposes, less for others. In Dublin today and all the servers, for example, wearing visors.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Masks are a big problem for deaf people as well as they cant read peoples lips

• Advertisement

Finding it so difficult to find a reliable source for this. Anyone any experience or recommendations would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭weshtawake

Looking for recommendation for an acupuncturist in Galway to help me with knee and back problems.

Ta

Visors are more suitable for some purposes, less for others. In Dublin today and all the servers, for example, wearing visors.
    Thanks.

The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not recommend the use of face shields for normal everyday activities or as a substitute for face coverings

Guys, take it to the chat thread. This thread isn't for pro and cons of visors.
    Let's assume the person asking have done their research and have made their decision.

weshtawake wrote: »
    Looking for recommendation for an acupuncturist in Galway to help me with knee and back problems.
    Maybe https://www.facebook.com/KarenClancyComplementaryHolisticHealth/ can help, she's been recommended before. I have not used her so can't say if it'll work or not.

weshtawake wrote: »

Ta

I think there are a couple of good people still operating out of Health and Herbs on Sea Road, but the good recommendation was from last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Looking for a recommendation for a solicitor for a house purchase. Anyone got one?

jenno86 wrote: »
    Looking for a recommendation for a solicitor for a house purchase. Anyone got one?

http://www.mcinerneysolicitors.com/criminal-law/

Don’t know what they like for property but they got mr.whereisgalway 2 out of a right jam two years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Finding it so difficult to find a reliable source for this. Anyone any experience or recommendations would be much appreciated.

When I was researching this in the past, I came across Enrich Soil, which looked great.
    The Galway supplier is Galway Stone in Ardrahan and when I contacted them they had it in stock.

I didn't end up needing it, but it looked ideal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Anywhere local selling these particular face shields?

e22647035c.JPG

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement