Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

nebra wrote: »
    Cregal art, upstairs in Powell's, Smith's toy store...

I got some in the newsagents in Briarhill shopping centre a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

B Rabbit wrote: »
    I should probably see if KN can install it. I think the official line is that they need to have a pull wire already installed , otherwise it's up to the homeowner to install a pull wire first.

They would definitely have the gear.

Thanks

Who put the ducking in? Go and buy some electrical cable. Tie the rope to that and just push it through. That’s what our lad did.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Psychiatric Patrick

Is there anywhere in Galway I can one of these?

https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8686725/Trail/searchtext%3EDeck+chair.htm

Or any folding chair with a high back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

I have a basic DeLonghi espresso machine that seems to have blown a pipe somewhere. Is there anywhere that does this kind of repair in or around the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

beans wrote: »
    I have a basic DeLonghi espresso machine that seems to have blown a pipe somewhere. Is there anywhere that does this kind of repair in or around the city?

Not sure if they do coffee machines but I'd try Conboys. They have a shop in woodquay and the repair place near the canal on New Road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Where would I find rose potpourri? in bags preferably.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭skinny90

Looking for a winning lotto ticket believed to have been bought in Galway this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 24,800 ✭✭✭✭zell12

skinny90 wrote: »
    Looking for a winning lotto ticket believed to have been bought in Galway this weekend
    The outlet at the end of the rainbow should have it in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭B Rabbit

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Who put the ducking in? Go and buy some electrical cable. Tie the rope to that and just push it through. That’s what our lad did.

No idea, it was about 30 years ago at a guess. I was thinking of doing that . Pull out the existing line as it's not used anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭dazzday

Hi, anybody have recommendations for an Architect/designer for a small extension and a house renovation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

Window handle/hinge repair

Could anyone recommend someone that would repair hinges/handles in PVC windows please? Moved into a new house & the windows need some TLC. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Neady83 wrote: »
    Window handle/hinge repair

Could anyone recommend someone that would repair hinges/handles in PVC windows please? Moved into a new house & the windows need some TLC. Thank you.

Can recommend Joe Walsh who did something similar for me. Price was reasonable too.

https://www.goldenpages.ie/joe-walsh-repairs-galway-city/

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Feria40

Looking for somewhere in Galway City to print documents on a Sunday, preferably on the East side of town.. or somewhere that doesn't involve city centre.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Recommendations for a hairdresser please for a quality ladies cut and style.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Morning all, look for a place to buy cardboard boxes for moving. Need them today so online is not an option. thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Morning all, look for a place to buy cardboard boxes for moving. Need them today so online is not an option. thanks in advance
    Baron Storage on the Tuam Road. They'll also advise you on sizes because bigger isn't always better :D
    https://www.storage.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Argos?

Link:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Ask supermarkets for recycling. You might need some strong sticky tape to reseal the boxes but I reckon that can be obtained in a hardware store.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭Guffy

Joyce's knocknacarra often have an assortment of boxes for customers. Could try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,904 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Boxes: if you need a lot, try the storage unot places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

xckjoo wrote: »
    Baron Storage on the Tuam Road. They'll also advise you on sizes because bigger isn't always better :D
    https://www.storage.ie/

I went with Baron. very nice facility down there and very helpful staff.
    Thanks all for the suggestions.... Boards.ie saves the day again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Hi folks - I'm looking for somewhere that will do photo prints from a USB while you wait. Thanks!

Anywhere selling Peppermint essential oils or Rose oils?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭b.gud

beans wrote: »
    Hi folks - I'm looking for somewhere that will do photo prints from a USB while you wait. Thanks!

Boots on Shop street allow you to print from multiple devices and I believe USB is one of their supported devices

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Bredabe wrote: »

Funny enough I was just in Leo Walsh pharmacy today and was noticing they had a lot of essential oils while I was waiting.

There's also a shop near Buddha Bar that has a lot of them. Amber I think it was but not sure if they still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Evergreen and Holland And Barrett too.

Anywhere in the city centre that sells usb/html cables? OMG dont have what I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

The pound shops have a lot of that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Anywhere in the city centre that sells usb/html cables? OMG dont have what I need.

Curry's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,879 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Anywhere to get a cheap, simple touchscreen stylus ?

Advertisement