Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,133 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,

Anywhere does Tabasco Green mild pepper sauce?
    Thanks,
    Pa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,

Anywhere does Tabasco Green mild pepper sauce?
    Thanks,
    Pa.

think I saw it in Mortons. used to be in dunnes though too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Hi
    Would you know where I could get a really good potato ricer. There is none in Argos.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

molly09 wrote: »
    Hi
    Would you know where I could get a really good potato ricer. There is none in Argos.
    Thank you

Anthony Ryans Homestore, Dunnes (Neven Maguire range), TK Maxx?

juicet3rry wrote: »
    Anthony Ryans Homestore, Dunnes (Neven Maguire range), TK Maxx?

Thank you, I have not seen any in TK maxx recently. I never thought of anthony Ryan’s home store. I wonder would the Dunnas in knocknacarra have the best home ware?
    Kind regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

molly09 wrote: »
    Thank you, I have not seen any in TK maxx recently. I never thought of anthony Ryan’s home store. I wonder would the Dunnas in knocknacarra have the best home ware?
    Kind regards

Not sure on which one is best to be honest. I only know they have one because I spotted them in the grocery in Edward Sq this morning. They might also be in the homewares section but they were definitely in the grocery dept.

juicet3rry wrote: »
    Not sure on which one is best to be honest. I only know they have one because I spotted them in the grocery in Edward Sq this morning. They might also be in the homewares section but they were definitely in the grocery dept.

Thanks a million. I will pop in later .

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭geekychick

Hi guys, my oven packed up just now, three days before I do my one big roast of the year! Just my luck, as usual :pac: I just turned it on and ... nothing happens.

So I need to find a good value electrician to have a look at it. Any recommendations are very welcome!

I have another question regarding this. My landlord has gone weird on me and told me to get an electrician myself. Do I also get to pay for the call out myself then? I don’t know how that works since he always used to source and pay for both an electrician and a new appliance if it was needed. And now all of a sudden he is behaving completely out of character, so I don’t even know how best to communicate with him. I’ve been in the flat for closing in on 14 years... this is just weird. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try George Conboy Electrical. If he can't help you he may know someone who's free.
    With the virus and Christmas it'll be a miracle to get someone now.

Thanks, biko. I’ll try them first thing tomorrow. (Yup, as I said, just my luck with the timing. And the oven, of all things!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Good luck. You can also post in Appliances forum with model and many details and perhaps someone there can help. I assume you checked fuse?

Thank you. PM sent to answer your question, don’t want to clog up the thread with off-topic oven technicalities!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Looking for small paint brushes, like the size you use for artistic / oil painting. Looking for dirt cheap, disposable ones.

Would the likes of Mr Price have them? (I know they have standard 1/2" - 2" brushes)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Looking for small paint brushes, like the size you use for artistic / oil painting. Looking for dirt cheap, disposable ones.

Would the likes of Mr Price have them? (I know they have standard 1/2" - 2" brushes)

Yes, Mr price definitely have them. Look in the arts and crafts aisle (not the DIY section).
    Another option is Art and Hobby in Corbett Court but Mr price would be a bit cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭Guffy

Mindfulness colouring books, got them in mr price last year but none in the westside atm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Where could I get something printed or photocopied in Galway?

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Where could I get something printed or photocopied in Galway?

I know chat or net is opening ahead of the others, they have a fb and based in Eyre St.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Scienceless

Can I dump a large domestic cast iron back boiler in the recycling yard in Liosban?

TIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Technically difficult to say. It will largely depend on the mood of the crew supervising.
    I asked why i was refused before and was told my load was too large. I asked where i could see the guidelines whereby i was pointed to a sign which only left me more confused and only referred to multiple visits.
    PsySqQR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,133 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    Any shops that sell Columbia womens jackets/coats please?

Looking for Powder Lite Mid jacket. Don't want to buy online due to delivery delays.
    Thanks
    Pa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Hi,

Looking for Powder Lite Mid jacket. Don't want to buy online due to delivery delays.
    Thanks
    Pa

Place on Eglinton Street sells that brand. Used to be called the great outdoors but new name. Next to carbon night club.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Hi,

Thanks
    Pa

If it is not a gift and the person can try on; I would recommend trying the Diesel Brand as an alternative to Columbia.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

sgthighway wrote: »
    If it is not a gift and the person can try on; I would recommend trying the Diesel Brand as an alternative to Columbia.

The real Diesel or the Irish version? Columbia is an outdoors brand, Irish diesel is a casual clothes brand. I don't see how they'd be an alternative?

Anywhere sell the big stretchy burrito wraps you get in the likes of boojum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭sgthighway

The real Diesel or the Irish version? Columbia is an outdoors brand, Irish diesel is a casual clothes brand. I don't see how they'd be an alternative?

The Irish Diesel outerwear are probably not as waterproof as a Columbia Jacket but they do withstand a lot of rain and are excellent in the wind. They would be popular for secondary school students going to school. That’s why a I was hinting if you wanted to buy on you would need to try it on and compare the two brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Is it possible to buy dry ice anywhere locally?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Anywhere sell the big stretchy burrito wraps you get in the likes of boojum?

https://mexicanthings.ie/product/la-tortilleria-flour-tortilla-30cm-10-pcs-1100g/
    https://vivamexico.ie/burrito-wrap-tortilla-de-harina-30cm-10-units/

If you can find them in town please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

I bought a mulitpack of the larger than normal tortillas in Musgraves a few month's back, can't remember if they were stretchy or not, but better than the likes you'd get in a tesco's/dunnes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Where can I find a cooker cleaning service? Its a large aga.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

Advertisement