Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭snoopy84

Mr Price?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Ring in advance and check.
    They don't really want people walking in off the street.
    Depending on what it is they might do it remotely.
    https://www.lawsociety.ie/gazette/in-depth/affidavit-rules/

I'm sure they will charge you as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Bugatti

Can anyone recommend companies in Galway that can provide SEO services? I have a website that I want to get ranking on Google for a large number of longtail keywords. My budget is tight but I'd rather not outsource to companies on the likes of Fiverr/Upwork/etc. I'd prefer to hire an Irish company if possible. I've found some places via Google, but I thought people here might have some actual recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Bugatti

biko wrote: »

No I didnt post in the SEO forum as I thought there'd be a lot of SEO professional there that would be putting themselves forward. I'm looking for more unbiased recommendations :-) I did post in the Entrepreneurial forum but didnt have much luck.

I'll look into the person you suggested. Have you used them before? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer not to post here your reason for suggesting them. Thanks!

• Advertisement

I only suggested them because they are local and not a big company.
    My company have its own SEO people, but you can't have them :P
    I am sure she'd be good, her CV looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Does anyone know if you can dump paint at city bin in oranmore? I know you can in Tuam but it’s a long spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭1641

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can dump paint at city bin in oranmore? I know you can in Tuam but it’s a long spin.

€2.50 per tin/tub.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Bugatti wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend companies in Galway that can provide SEO services? I have a website that I want to get ranking on Google for a large number of longtail keywords. My budget is tight but I'd rather not outsource to companies on the likes of Fiverr/Upwork/etc. I'd prefer to hire an Irish company if possible. I've found some places via Google, but I thought people here might have some actual recommendations.

Unbound media in Galway City can do some SEO work. Not sure of their price. I have worked with a fella in Birmingham. He does very good work but not sure if he's cheap or not. Don't know what the price is from many other places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Anyone know of Galway seller of foldable sun lounger / recliner garden chairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,362 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Andrea B. wrote: »
    Anyone know of Galway seller of foldable sun lounger / recliner garden chairs?

LIDL are doing all that stuff from Monday.

Really appreciated.
    Google not helping much with BH Monda opening hour.
    Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Really appreciated.
    Google not helping much with BH Monda opening hour.
    Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,542 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Thread title needs to be changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

We are looking for a playhouse/slide/swing type of thing. Would anyone have any recommendations please? Happy to travel anywhere in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,133 ✭✭✭dinneenp

detoxkid wrote: »
    We are looking for a playhouse/slide/swing type of thing. Would anyone have any recommendations please? Happy to travel anywhere in Galway

Bought this in Smyths, very happy with it
    https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/outdoor/swings-and-slides/swings/wooden-play-centre/p/196125

Nothing left at 8.45. Apparently queues since earlier and they were drip feeding people.
    Thanks anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,362 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Nothing left at 8.45. Apparently queues since earlier and they were drip feeding people.
    Thanks anyhow.

Pity. Are Argos starting click and collect soon? They should have some.

• Advertisement

Thanks anyhow.

Yep I was at the top of the queue and got what I wanted. I was there stupid early but you needed to be there by about 0645 latest to have a chance of getting any of the popular things. Fyi that branch get less of the special buy things than the Headford Rd, Doughiska and Oranmore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Pity. Are Argos starting click and collect soon? They should have some.
    “The inter-county travel ban is to be lifted on 10 May under plans agreed by the Cabinet Committee on Covid-19 last night.

“On the same date, hairdressers, barbers and salons are due to reopen, as is click and collect shopping.

“Places of worship are all set for good news, with 50 attendees permitted at normal services, as well as funerals and weddings.

“However, six people can only attend the wedding reception indoors or 15 outdoors. This will increase to 25 in June.

“Three households can also meet up outside from 10 May. House viewings in person will also resume on this date, as will driving tests.

Full retail will resume on 17 May. Full construction work will open earlier than most industries on 4 May, having been partially reopened in recent weeks.”

Hopefully, unless they have Brexit issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I got stuff in Argos about 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Currently it's only essential items tho so depending on what you need you might need to wait until next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭jkforde

Where's the best value (city or county) for 15 treated timber sleepers for the garden.
    TIA

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I'm looking for a Reiki practitioner, city centre, westside or bus route. Any recommendations?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

Anybody know a shop in Galway selling bioethanol fireplaces. Looking for one locally but having trouble finding a shop in Galway where I could see one before I buy

Anybody know a shop in Galway selling bioethanol fireplaces. Looking for one locally but having trouble finding a shop in Galway where I could see one before I buy

Fairly sure there's a place in Craughwell, not 100% sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Stone

I am looking for a solid reputable installer, and provider, of satellite dishes (for Freesat) - not just for the work and price, but also one that provides serious and solid advise/recommendations plus quality work/product as I am not looking for someone who just does something quick&dirty or just says what they think I want to hear ...

Pls PM me wit any recommendations - I live in the Roscam area ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Stone wrote: »
    I am looking for a solid reputable installer, and provider, of satellite dishes (for Freesat) - not just for the work and price, but also one that provides serious and solid advise/recommendations plus quality work/product as I am not looking for someone who just does something quick&dirty or just says what they think I want to hear ...

Pls PM me wit any recommendations - I live in the Roscam area ....

Pat Connaughton is your man. True professional.
    http://galwaysat.com/gs_contacts.html

Advertisement