Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Vrinda wrote: »
    Where can I find organic butter/cheese ?

Sheridans maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Anyone know of any outlets in Galway selling Beechfield B45 Turn-Up Beanie hats?

45bcadb951.jpg

$_35.JPG

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 15,876 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Is there anywhere on the Western side of the City where I could get a PAYG Meteor sim ?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Anyone know of any outlets in Galway selling Beechfield B45 Turn-Up Beanie hats?
    Not sure about the brand but I've seen similar hats in the outdoors shops.

biko wrote: »
    Not sure about the brand but I've seen similar hats in the outdoors shops.

Cheers, they do beanies alright but not the Beechfield B45. Most of the sports shops do beanies but the majority have a brand logo and I'm after some plain ones.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah, brandless are the ones I go for too.
    Think I got the last one is just Pennys or similar like Dunnes men's section.

biko wrote: »
    Yeah, brandless are the ones I go for too.
    Think I got the last one is just Pennys or similar like Dunnes men's section.

Someone told me that Dunnes and Penny's do the Beechfield B45, I was surprised at that but I'd imagine it would be late August or so before they'd appear there again.

I know a beanie is a beanie but I have one for years and it's just one of those cases where you hit on something that's just perfect so I don't want anything else :D

I was avoiding on-line because of the pi$$ poor exchange rates but then I thought... It's only 5 beanies, how much could they cost? they are readily available from the UK so I just picked them up there and got them for 4EUR each with free delivery plus the 3.95EUR PM charge. Job done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Looking for someone who can take away a garden shed and old contents to replace with new shed.

Also looking for recommended laminate floor installer and carpeter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Anyone know where I can get a long stand?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

A wha' ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭Guffy

Have you tried Tesco... I know I saw one somewhere recently... Maybe it was Woodies. Try asking them in Woodies if they have any in stock

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And a bucket of gas... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭b.gud

And a bucket of gas... :p

Don't forget to pick me up a skirting ladder

• Registered Users Posts: 10,344 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Ballybrit of course.

A short shift anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Anyone know where I might buy a knee support for an injured knee? Preferably Neo G if anyones seen them around.
    I've tried Boots but theyre out of stock

http://www.dealz.ie/neoprene-knee-support

Thanks awfully, snubbleste

snubbleste wrote: »

Thanks, but I need something a lot stronger I think, unfortunately!

Thanks, but I need something a lot stronger I think, unfortunately!
    Buy two.

Anyone know where I might buy a knee support for an injured knee? Preferably Neo G if anyones seen them around.
    I've tried Boots but theyre out of stock

Elverys or Lifestyle should have a decent selection of Knee supports I think one of those was where I got mine last time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

snubbleste wrote: »
    Buy two.

Not helpful!

Elverys sell strong knee supports.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

As the title says, looking for a house painter recommendations for a friend. Exterior only. A happy blend of good/reasonable as they are on a budget. :) Medium sized house. Thanks!

Thank you very much,thats a great help. I couldn't think of where I've seen them in the past!

Either ALDI or LIDL are doing their generic version of all those bandage thingys this week. Probably somewhere in between the pound shops and the sports shops.

Either ALDI or LIDL are doing their generic version of all those bandage thingys this week. Probably somewhere in between the pound shops and the sports shops.

I got one of those before, similar to you can't remember which one it came from, and it wouldn't stay on for me at all. I took it off and threw it away* in the middle of a run.

*Don't worry I was in the gym on a threadmill so I wasn't littering our city :)

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭thebackbar

Hello,

I'm building a house, and i require someone to create a wiring specification for the media cables, ie sound and networking.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭Guffy

Cheapest place to pick up a nutribullet?

gufc21 wrote: »

Not sure if it's the cheapest but I've seen them in Currys. Don't recall seeing them anywhere else, having said that I haven't really been looking

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

b.gud wrote:
    Not sure if it's the cheapest but I've seen them in Currys. Don't recall seeing them anywhere else, having said that I haven't really been looking

How much are they?

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057419360

Advertisement