Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

sentient_6 wrote: »
    I'd be very surprised if you found a bricks and mortar place in Galway that sells anything for Oneplus.

Thought as much but it's just a stocking filler so there's no panic really.

MobileFun (online) cover all the OnePlus accessories

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Rambler11

Hi, Im looking for a locksmith to change the front door lock of a house. Any recommendations? PM with names if you'd like. Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Rolllo

Rambler11 wrote: »
    Hi, Im looking for a locksmith to change the front door lock of a house. Any recommendations? PM with names if you'd like. Thanks in advance!
    Colleran's at small crane square. My parents have had to call them out a few times and said they were very professional and considerate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Rolllo wrote: »
    Colleran's at small crane square. My parents have had to call them out a few times and said they were very professional and considerate.

+ 1 on Collerans. If you can't get them try armour locksmiths in the eyre centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

JillyQ wrote: »
    + 1 on Collerans. If you can't get them try armour locksmiths in the eyre centre.
    Another +1 here from a satisfied Collerans customer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,103 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Rambler11 wrote: »

Lock Doctor in Liosban.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 theronankelly

Rambler11 wrote:

+1 for Collerans too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,103 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Anyone have a gutter cleaning company recommendation?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Try caulfields in ballybane they may have them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

or CT Electric on Sean Mulvoy

• Registered Users Posts: 25,892 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

CityLights, now part of Peter Somebody(?) Electrical in Ballybane Industrial, were the go-to place for all sort for weird and wonderful bulbs.

Not sure if they still are.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭tmh106

CityLights, now part of Peter Somebody(?) Electrical in Ballybane Industrial, were the go-to place for all sort for weird and wonderful bulbs.

Not sure if they still are.

Peter somebody = Peter curran. They are still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

cheapest place to get a nutri-bullet in and around the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Where can I get replacement glass for a Stanley Oisin stove (without having to order and wait for delivery). Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,132 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi & Happy New Year,

I'm looking for places that sell day by day calendars. HMV doesn't have any left that I'd like, the card shop in Eyre Square Shop Centre doesn't do them anymore. I'm looking for Texts from a Dog (HMV had them but sold out) or any similar to The Argyle Sweater humour (have that one already).
    Thanks in advance,
    Pa.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi & Happy New Year,
    I'm looking for places that sell day by day calendars. HMV doesn't have any left that I'd like, the card shop in Eyre Square Shop Centre doesn't do them anymore. I'm looking for Texts from a Dog (HMV had them but sold out) or any similar to The Argyle Sweater humour (have that one already).
    Thanks in advance,
    Pa.
    Eason, NewsAtTen, HappyDays, Tkmaxx...

cocoman wrote: »
    Where can I get replacement glass for a Stanley Oisin stove (without having to order and wait for delivery). Thanks.
    Ring www.stoveshop.ie in Headford, might be able to help

Bratwurst anywhere?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

snubbleste wrote: »
    Eason, NewsAtTen, HappyDays, Tkmaxx...

Please tell me Happy Days has the Text From Dog calendar :D:D Will be in the city on Fri and gonna start hunting.

• Advertisement

FanadMan wrote: »
    Please tell me Happy Days has the Text From Dog calendar :D:D Will be in the city on Fri and gonna start hunting.

If they do please let me know; I'll be in town on Sat....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

dinneenp wrote:
    If they do please let me know; I'll be in town on Sat....

Tried Happy Days earlier - no joy :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Jeans Alterations- Need two jeans taken up is there any recommendations for the East side (Ballybrit/Ballybane) please and thanks. I looked in Dunnes notice board as I remember some one used to do it from home but no luck (can go to a franchisee like Zipyard but prefer to give it to someone local)
    Thanks

There is an alterations place next to Olympic Sadlery in Briarhill Business Park. Can't remember the name of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

dinneenp wrote: »
    Bratwurst anywhere?

Nope. I looked and only found an order form from that sausage guy from the market: http://www.gm-catering.com/

There is a german butcher in Killarney I've been meaning to visit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I'm sure Lidl sells bratwurst otherwise some of the Polish shops have butcher counters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I'm sure Lidl sells bratwurst otherwise some of the Polish shops have butcher counters

Lidl only have Bratwurst during the summer / BBQ season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

They had bockwurst, but not bratwurst. Polish shops don't sell it either.

2d54adf0-22d5-0133-7dfc-0a67ec7fcf67.jpg?w=370&fit=max&auto=format&q=70

Bratwurst has a milky white appearance uncooked so it's easy to spot. It used to be commonly carried by ALDI/LIDL but I haven't seen it in years (although I don't get to LIDL too often but am in ALDI weekly).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Don't know where to put this, there was someone looking for stuff from Ikea in the last while I think? I just happened to stumble onto this, have no connection with the guy but post says he's going up again January 19th. Galway/Mayo Van Transport & Removals.

• Advertisement

Nope. I looked and only found an order form from that sausage guy from the market: http://www.gm-catering.com/

There is a german butcher in Killarney I've been meaning to visit.

My mum is German and highly recommends the butcher in Killarney, he's been there for over 30 years probably.

Advertisement